• 1275 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3359 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New Minigames!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by EmeraldThePro12, Aug 27, 2019.

1. I would like spleef and CTF

Posted Aug 27, 2019
  2. I actually searched this up and apparently spleef actually is a thing on mineplex it’s apparently on the market place.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  3. Personally I don't play Bedrock I actually play on Java though these mini-games do sound pretty interesting. It would be better if you were to add some more information though, just what I personally suggest that you do.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  4. If they're gonna add spleef they might as well add all the minigames, the things is though I think they are all already in mixed arcade so you can still play it. If they added separate NPCs for all mini games I think that would split up the players too much and there might not be enough people to start some games; so I don't think they will. CTF seems like a good idea if Champions has an active player base, since there are more people on bedrock I think it'd actually get played more often.

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  5. they should add champions DOM and champions CTF

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  6. Hey!

I’m kind of late posting this but I think the Bedrock version of Mineplex does need games like this. It would be cool to see some mini games from Java go into Bedrock. Like @Snowing_ it would be better to just add all of the mini games in Mixed Arcade so that one game doesn’t have more players than the other. That would be how a game dies out, and we don’t want that. There are some mini games that are in Bedrock already that are from Java. You can check here https://www.mineplex.com/games/bedrock-arcade/ and look through the pictures to see. But about CTF, I’m not sure if that should be added to Bedrock.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  7. To be completely honest, I don't feel as though either of the games suggested to be added would be a really good idea. With Mineplex being a featured server, we should take advantage of the fact that we are displayed right on the servers screen. We need a new game that separates us from the other 4 minigame servers on the list. If someone sees "Champions CTF" or "Spleef" they may just think it's the same old game they've played before on Java or another network. If we add something new and exciting, seeing it in bold letters will make people want to click and want to play. This is a very simply advertising strategy, and I feel as though spending time on adding games we've already tried before on the Java network wouldn't be in our best interests.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    FluteVegetables and ItsFree like this.