• 322 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2901 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Mineplex Video

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! I know this isn't a staff interview, but I'd like ot start branching out into some game play! If any of you guys would like to record an episode with me sometime thatd be great! Thank you @Sevantus for recording with me! I hope you guys do enjoy it still!

-Ryan

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  2. Oh man oh boy he's going onto bigger and better things. They always grow up so fast :(

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    saltyfishhy and AyyNick like this.
  3. Hey Ryan!

I enjoyed this change up from your normal uploads which are usually Staff interviews. I do enjoy the interviews, but I think myself and a lot of others enjoy gameplay as well so it's great you've decided to make this part of your channel! Overall, your video was quite enjoyable to watch, and considering you don't do gameplay videos often, I think you did quiet well. My piece of advice (although I don't know too much about videos and editing) would be to edit out parts of your video to make it shorter and focus on keeping the parts with action in the video. That way the video is slightly shorter and the parts where not much is happening isn't included in the video. That's just my advice anyways. I do really hope you upload some more similar videos in the future! :D

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Thank you! And I'll remember the tips :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Don't worry I'll keep up the interview's LOL

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.