• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6835 Players Online
  • 6835 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[NEW] Mineplex Book of Records

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by rqil, Aug 14, 2020.

1. staff member with all achievements? impossible

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 15, 2020
    reaLLytired and Im_Ken like this.
  2. Did you see that! all immortals/ used immortal. the bonus of it is broken,

(100 gems per 30 minute game is very epik)

Posted Aug 15, 2020
  3. I cannot even begin to perceive the amount of work that went into collecting all this information, it is definitely greatly appreciated. This will be a great place to come back to and check various records, and then subsequently feel bad that I will come nowhere near achieving one because of how many amazing players are on this server.

:angryyoda:

Posted Aug 16, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  4. On what basis is this going to be updated? Like when someone breaks a record will they reply and you update it or do you have a different process

Posted Aug 16, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  5. Good question, I'm unhealthily addicted to stats. I have no reason to wait and update only when people reply. I update it by myself because I think it's fun, so it'll be semi-frequently.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2020
  6. I will make it on this list!

Posted Aug 16, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  7. Why did this have to get made again, did the other thread get deleted?

Posted Aug 17, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  8. Woah, a lot of these records are impressive to look at. It must have taken you some time to get all the records for this, especially the W/L and K/D ratios of all the games. I find it somewhat insane that there's only 4 people who have 10,000 wins in two different games, although I guess it isn't that surprising to see that the 10,000 wins club is pretty small at the moment. There's no way I'll be able to break any of these records, but it's still interesting to see them. I can't wait to see this get updated every now and then with records being broken or increased.

Posted Aug 17, 2020
    rqil and Amg like this.
  9. The old one that CoM was supposed to maintain never got updated unless the person who was supposed to hold any given record was the one who responded to the thread and requested a record update. I thought it wasn't really right, and considering I maintain this in the 100 disc anyways, I asked if I was allowed to post mine on the forums and I was given permission soooooo, I'd say this is the one people should be referring to/looking at from now on xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 17, 2020
  10. Regarding rule 7, does this mean records that are not kept track of by Mineplex or Mineplex stat bots are not considered records by this thread?

Posted Aug 17, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  11. Really impressive document; I love that statistics that were not necessarily included in past record books are now present here. I applaud your effort in both the creation of this and being willing to maintain it. I am continually impressed with the dedication members of our community have and maybe someday I too can strive to have my name on this document.

Posted Aug 17, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  12. Yes, exactly. Even back in the OG MBoWR days when theminerscode maintained the thread, I personally never thought that one-time random event records were super accurate, like the most exp earned in one single game, or in your case, the highest-reached round of Monster Maze simply because the uncertainty caused by not having an updated leaderboard to verify is just something I don't think really belongs in a record book, especially since however much of a problem it was back then will now be amplified tenfold due to the lack of interaction that would-be record holders would have with this thread.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 17, 2020
  13. I suppose that instead of removing the records, another way to do it would be to make the guidelines for one-instance records more strict such as using video evidence instead of just screenshots. I understand where you're coming from though especially regarding XP records.

Posted Aug 17, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  14. These are some impressive records! Props to you for taking the time to put this together rqil!

Posted Aug 18, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  15. after thorough investigation I do not seem to be anywhere on this list. -1

Posted Aug 18, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  16. Is there gonna be a uhc remastered section?

Posted Aug 22, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  17. Yes, I'm waiting a week to let people establish themselves and to hopefully get a clearly defined win record. I'll be frequently updating the records for it once I add it since I'm sure it'll change a lot since it's so new.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 22, 2020
    YeeYeeChris likes this.
  18. Not to brag or anything but I think I hold the record for win streak at 2 so far

Posted Aug 22, 2020
  19. unfortunately that's not a record that's officially tracked through server-linked leaderboards, so it's not going to be a record that I'm including.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 22, 2020
    JAKE/// likes this.
  20. Never realized 1k wins club went from 3 games with 1k wins to 10 games with 1k wins. looks like I've got a new grind at hand :)

Posted Aug 23, 2020
    rqil likes this.