• 803 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9241 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Minepelx Satff Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Hey guys!, here's another staff interview! Thank's to @Hulk_ for taking some time to do this! Hope you guys enjoy!

YESTERDAY'S VIDEO WITH AppleFTW

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  2. Hello.

These interviews are pretty interesting and I really enjoy them. I actually saw Hulk_ in the hub earlier today, and he seems super nice. Kinda funny that this was uploaded so closely after seeing him, haha. Keep up the good work! c:

Posted Jul 3, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Hulk_ like this.
  3. Heya!

Liking the new video! I remember seeing these a while back, it's good to see that you are making these again!

Have a good day!
    WackityQuack

Posted Jul 3, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Keep doing this it is nice to get to know people

Posted Jul 3, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  5. Keep up the good work, its always a good thing for the community to get to know the staff a bit better. Have a good rest of your day!

Posted Jul 3, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  6. I really enjoyed the interview and I'm glad I got the opportunity to do so :)

I also enjoyed watching some of your other interviews on your channel, keep up the good work!

Posted Jul 3, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  7. I think it's nice that people are starting to fill the gap between the players and staff. Great video(s)!

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  8. I love watching these interesting staff interviews and learning more about the backgrounds of staff members other than what the community already knows. Can’t wait to see more interviews and great videos from you, keep doing what you’re doing!

Posted Jul 5, 2019
    bedrockbestrock and Ryan14VT like this.