• 941 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8250 Players Online
  • 7309 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

NEW MAP Speedrun in Dragon Escape!

Discussion in 'Dragon Escape' started by Paris_Labrador, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Hello everyone! Earlier today a new map for Dragon Escape came out, and I have to say it is top notch in terms of aesthetics and detail! I spent some time looking for a good route and getting a run on it, and this is what I came up with. Eventually I'm sure someone will come along with a better route and a more optimal run, but right now this is the record! I encourage you all to play the map and try to beat this, good luck!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  2. Hey Paris!

I'm not really known for speed runs, however, I do have a sense and ability to speed run old maps. Newer maps such as these, etc... haven't really been my strongest thing. I will for sure hopefully take some time out of my day to have a better perspective in regards to this specific map (it looks interesting). Cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Paris_Labrador like this.
  3. Amazing job! This is a super cool map, and I can see that you have already mastered it. I can’t wait till I can play on this new DE map, and I will definitely use some of your found shortcuts.
    Thanks!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    happily and Paris_Labrador like this.
  4. This is pretty impressive!! I absolutely love this map and it was fun testing it to see all the shortcuts we could find!! I'm sure the route that you spotted is good and I'm interested to see if anyone else would be able to find a better one :o

Posted Mar 13, 2021
    Paris_Labrador likes this.
  5. that's super cool, I'd agree it's a really cool map aesthetically.

Posted Mar 13, 2021
  6. This is really impressive. Coming from somebody who isn't that great at parkour, and honestly doesn't understand it that well, seeing people even able to complete the course is impressive on its own. I always find it cool how people find shortcuts and the best ways to use abilities in the game.

Posted Mar 13, 2021
  7. I've been getting into Dragon Escape more recently, so this will be useful! Congrats on the speedrun and thank you for the video!

Posted Mar 13, 2021