• 334 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 334 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Map - Dark Magic Woods

Discussion in 'Dragon Escape' started by jovanmunja, Sep 27, 2020.

1. The new map came out yesterday called "Dark Magic Woods"!
    I really like it, shoutout to Ocelotguyy for making it!

Posted Sep 27, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 27, 2020
    mab8400, Minevaft, aiirr and 3 others like this.
  2. It's really cool to see that you've already figured out an efficient way to use all of the leaps and the map literally came out like half a day ago.
    This was very impressive and fun to watch, and the music addition was a nice touch as well.
    I'll definitely be trying out this new map, thank you for taking the time to examine the map for the most efficient leap use in such a short amount of time.
    I can't wait to see more from you, keep up the amazing work!
    One question though, how much time did it take you to figure out this route and how many tries did it take you before you completed the run without dying?

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  3. Thank you for the kind words!
    I actually needed only about 15 minutes to figure out the route, but I've been playing the map since yesterday (maybe like 3 hours overall) and my runs were getting better and better everytime :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 27, 2020
  4. Wow! That was such a short amount of time in between the release and you discovering all the shortcuts! The thing I commonly see with people who speedrun parkours is walking towards the end of a block and jumping last second. It always scares me but looks very cool. You did an awesome job! Thank you for sharing, it was a lot of fun to watch!

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    Minevaft likes this.
  5. Oh my goodness don't be scared! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! It just takes time, no worries if you're bad!

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    dualkong and oCassi like this.
  6. Really cool map!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  7. That's a really nice map!

Posted Oct 30, 2020
  8. That's just awesome. I've been playing Dragon Escape for a long time and seeing you execute that so well so soon after the release of the map is amazing. The way you do each leap with all of that speed is great too. I hope I can get to that point some day lol. Thanks for sharing the run!

Posted Oct 31, 2020
  9. Great video! I enjoyed watching the way you planned and perfectly timed the entire run. You took advantage of every leap and used everything in the map to your advantage. Very impressive, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

- Lucas

Posted Oct 31, 2020