• 602 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9243 Players Online
  • 8641 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Main Hub

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by TheRedRobinHood, Nov 18, 2021.

1. I’ve noticed this hub has been around for quite awhile, it might be fun to switch it up. Maybe even let players submit their own maps and a new hub can be voted on by the community. I know I’d love to give it a try.

Posted Nov 18, 2021
  2. We need a new hub with smaller NPCs again so classics NPC doesn't need to exist. Marzie said that the build admin doesn't like the current lobby, so we can hopefully expect a new one soon

Posted Nov 18, 2021
    TheRedRobinHood likes this.
  3. thats good news, the lobby is so bad

*crying builder noises in the distance can be heard*

Posted Nov 18, 2021,
    Last edited Nov 18, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and TheRedRobinHood like this.
  4. I do agree that the Bedrock hub needs to be updated. In the past the Mineplex theme has been very close to medieval (hence the Duke/Lord/Knight ranks) and I think the new city one really just chucked that out the window and I was disappointed to see that because it felt like a chunk of the nostalgia was ripped away

I would really like to see a new hub that goes back with the theme of medieval because the city hub was really just out of place and I feel like not a whole lot of effort was put into it, it just seems very plain to me. Thats not to say that the builders didn't put effort into it, I just feel personally like it could have been a lot better.

I also agree that a "classic" NPC shouldn't be a thing because it clumps like four whole games together in one NPC and they are often forgotten about. I would really like to see a bigger lobby/more spacious lobby and have each game have their own NPC like they did a past lobbies.

+1

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    TheRedRobinHood and Mothy like this.
  5. That would be cool

Posted Nov 28, 2021