• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Legend Idea: Undead Staff

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Aeythymure, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Aeythymure

Aeythymure

Image Idea Of 3D Legend:
    [​IMG]

Description:

This staff was developed from one of the dead's that was dug up out of the graves, that has the power to intimidate the possession of the dead.

Abilities:

- Spawns 2 Undead Archers & 3 Undead Warriors for maximum of 20 seconds
    - Cooldown 30 seconds
    - Targets any player(s) nearby
    - Cannot attack allies
    - Can't attack through and be summoned through doors, glass, panes, trapdoors, etc.
    - 2 Seconds summoning wait, to give player(s) a chance to run
    - Undead Warriors jump same as they do at events and nether, but with 2-4 extra block jumps
    - Deals 8-10 damage
    - Receive venom for 4 seconds
    - Undead Warriors have 150 health & Undead Archers have 100 health

I did not draw this legend idea, I found it on the internet.

Posted Sep 28, 2018,
    Last edited Oct 1, 2018
    ChrisPKStar and TGOutbreak like this.
  2. Emuky

Emuky

What game would this be for?

Posted Sep 28, 2018
  3. Dutty

Dutty

Clans :p Looks to be an idea for a new Legendary Weapon. Looks and sounds pretty cool to me!

Posted Sep 28, 2018
    LowkeyJace likes this.
  4. GUNZxNxROSEZ

GUNZxNxROSEZ

Okay, woah did you draw that? That looks dope. As for the ability, that’s too short of a “attack”. Maybe 3 Archers and 2 Warriors for 30 seconds and cooldown is a minute.

Posted Sep 28, 2018
  5. Xion

Xion

Hey there.
    Very nice design. I hope it will not be laggy or hard to create in a texture pack though.
    I really like the abilities you designed, but I think that this needs to deal a decent amount of damage with the staff itself because 1 Undead Archer and 1 Undead Warrior can be easy to kill fast and then overwhelm the user. Maybe 8-10 damage, so you can fight without the ability as well. Also the summoning aura should be worked carefully so that it does not summon inside of another players base. Maybe even make this an Undead City exclusive too.
    Overall nice design and idea, would love to see this get accepted.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  6. Pluty / BilNye_ / DIPAM

Pluty / BilNye_ / DIPAM

hot drawing, nice work there, 1 undead archer and 1 undead warrior are not much, if anything it should spawn 1 archer and 3 warriors because the undead archers basically never miss in my experience unless your an assassin thats flashing. the warriors should do their jump thing as they already do in the nether and should probably deal a tiny bit less damage because, if you think about it, one hit from a zombie in the nether does 8 hearts to a naked, 4 hearts to a sin, 3 to a knight or 2 i forogt, and same for brute, its kind of overpowered if theres 3 of those zombies there in one spawn, you can basically just right click to delete a player from the game, sure they can hit it, but the warrior will probably teleport right back to the player as they do in the nether and skeleton king. maybe it should just spawn one wraith that can only teleport within 10 blocks of the user? that may be contradicting my earlier points about doing too much damage but it seems like the only way to make it actually worth using while still being balanced. this would be too good in legend vs legend fights though because you can just deplete half your opponents health in one right click, maybe there should be a summoning time,

for example when you right click, you have to wait 2 seconds for the mob to spawn and it will make a very loud noise so it can give other players a chance to fall back and not get teleported on by the wraiths. overall its a great idea and great drawing, but the normal undead warriors and archers will be doing too much damage, i feel like one wraith spawning with maybe 150 hp and a max living time of around 17 seconds with an overall cooldown on the weapon of 30 seconds so that you cant keep spawning them in, also a 2 second summoning wait so players can have a chance to leave the 10 block radius of teleportation for the wraith.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  7. Intex

Intex

I believe that the mobs should either have a fast movement/attack speed and low damage or low movement speed and high damage. I feel like this could balance it out a bit.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  8. Xion

Xion

Wraiths would not work because their coding would most likely let them teleport through a base.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  9. TGOutbreak

TGOutbreak

Loving the drawing and the idea! This for me would be a good addition to be added if it could be of course :)

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  10. CodeAssault

CodeAssault

I'm not a clans player myself but it looks as if it would be a really cool thing to add looks great

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  11. AbDabTheFab

AbDabTheFab

A really cool idea and would be a great addition to the game! There should be either a low countdown number and low damage amount or a high countdown number and a high damage amount. With no big amount of damage, it would be easy to lose/gain this legendary.

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  12. ChrisPKStar

ChrisPKStar

100% toward this concept and would love to see it brought to life, although it does seem a bit underpowered in my opinion. Assuming that the cooldown starts right after summoning the mobs, I would lower the cooldown a bit. Maybe something like 25 seconds, or instead increase the number of mobs that spawn when activated.

Posted Oct 1, 2018,
    Last edited Oct 1, 2018
  13. GrandpaNguyen

GrandpaNguyen

Not a bad idea but like GqdSkill says you'd need to have the attack increased or better yet increase the number of undead you can some maybe have it so that it's 2 archers and 2 warriors. Keep in mind these guys are mindless and would follow the players around it's easy enough to learn them into moats where they would get trapped. On another note, you'd also need to figure out what is the despawn time for these undead.

Posted Oct 1, 2018
  14. Skid

Skid

The thing should do 8 attack damage, anyone within 10 blocks receives venom 1 for 4 seconds at the time, and locks someone abilities basically meaning they can't use them. Not so sure about the mindless mobs that will jsut get lured into a moat. If the mob spawning idea is there though, this seems more runepic/mount tier, not legendary.

Posted Oct 1, 2018
  15. Pluty / BilNye_ / DIPAM

Pluty / BilNye_ / DIPAM

you dont know that for sure, and they can probably change that coding its not hard.

Posted Oct 1, 2018
  16. Xion

Xion

I'm sorry, I meant current coding.
    Sorry that I wasn't clear.

Posted Oct 1, 2018
  17. NaiculS

NaiculS

Hey! I really like this idea. It's not like anything currently in the game, and I believe it could be a fun gimmick, especially in big team fights, to change it from a 5v5 to a 5v10 or something. It could be really strong for just getting more power in general on your side. Overall, great original idea!

Posted Oct 2, 2018
  18. Vraz

Vraz

After 2 minutes from spawn time the undead archers/warriors should despawn to prevent large amounts of these mobs.

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  19. Skid

Skid

-snip- post
    --- Post updated ---
    Necro post I meant

Posted Oct 11, 2018,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 11, 2018
  20. evildoer

evildoer

I really like the idea of having a staff, the depiction of this legend as well as the damage it does. I don’t like it’s ability though and would much rather see something else. One idea would be something like rupture that splits open the earth revealing an undead warrior and sending enemies it’s pointed at backwards. With a range of 10. Just an idea!

Posted Oct 13, 2018
    Acaulis likes this.