• 1378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9816 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion NEW KIT IDEAS - Micro Battles - Hero and Healer

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by OrangeGamer18, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Hero was scraped
    Healer - wooden sword, 1 potions of healing(level 2) (slash) (Max of 1) (1 per 40 sec), 2 apples - achievement kit or 1000 gems

Posted Aug 17, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 10, 2019
  2. Both of these seem too overpowered. Stone swords would be very imbalanced. Also I think if you remove wooden tools for the healer kit it would be a lot reasonable

Posted Aug 17, 2019
    Princelestia and SpookVegetables like this.
  3. Since fists pretty much don’t do any damage and the fact that golden apples take time to eat I disagree with your revised healer kit

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Princelestia likes this.
  4. I don't think Hero is a good idea since we already have Fighter as a melee-focused kit so there's no reason to add it. A stone sword is also quite overpowered and would make winning most fights trivial. However, I do like the idea of Healer. Perhaps instead of a golden apple, they could get 1 or 2 splash potions of healing as this makes it more team orientated. Since we already have a melee kit and a ranged kit, adding a support kit would make sense. I don't agree with the wooden tools, however, as even though they're one tier below the Worker kit, the additional benefits of Healer would mean no one would ever choose Worker.

As Healer could be seen as quite overpowered compared to the other kits and if there were many Healers in a game, could stall it and make games drag on forever, it could be somewhat balanced by being made the achievement kit.

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Princelestia and Yato like this.
  5. When making kits, you have to make sure they are in balanced with the other kits, kits aren’t supposed to be better or worse than other games, at least imo

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  6. The hero kit is way too OP. As said above there is the fighter kit for melee focus. I like @Xukuri 's idea about healer having splash pots and it being an achievement kit.

+0 the kits could do with some balances

They have a lot of potential
    - yato

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Princelestia and Xukuri like this.
  7. How about scraping the hero idea and just make healer a achievement kit then

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Princelestia and Yato like this.
  8. If healer was an achievement kit and had splash potions of like heal 1. It would be pretty balanced.

+1
    for that idea

- yato

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Princelestia and Xukuri like this.
  9. If these kits have no armour at all, they are balanced, however, I would add 2 more apples to hero since having no armour should be a trade-off with extra healing. The hero kit is also too similar to fighter kit as both are melee focused.

+0.5 for now

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Princelestia likes this.
  10. _prof_ the idea of hero was scraped but the all the kits have the same leather dyed armor
    --- Post updated ---
    im gona make a vid about this

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 10, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  11. Heyo!

The issues that I have with this kit are, as already stated above, it being unbalanced. I don't think having a kit with 2 splash potions of instant healing would be good, as this would just be really overpowered (especially if all of your team is using the kit). Something I think would be better would be having the kit with Regeneration Potions for 5-10 seconds. Only Regeneration I, so this way you aren't instantly healing up, it can't be stacked, and it can only be applied once. Even if you hit an enemy by accident, it still wouldn't be devastating for your teammates as much.

Overall, this kit would need some more reworking and detail incorporated with it, so for now I'm going to leave it at a 0. Perhaps just adding more detail within your thread would provide an insight about the kit and how it works better. Hopefully your video shows these things, and hope I helped!

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  12. i posted a new thread featuring just the healer, and i edited it to make it balanced!
    --- Post updated ---
    thanks

OP OP
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  13. I think Healer may be a nice kit. Also, what number is it? Cuz i think Healing 2 gives you around 4 hearts (idk about Healing 1 though). Also, maybe you can get 1 gapple in exchange for no leather helmet/boots.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  14. check my new post about the healer kit idea!

OP OP
    CupAWup likes this.
  15. i think 2 regular apples is what you can get from archer, but i think i will give a +1 to this idea

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  16. Revised version looks good to me

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  17. If you are wandering, i took down the Healer kit idea for now, it will be back up soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019
  18. Hey there!

To be honest, I do not see a need for an additional micro battles kit at the moment, as I believe the current available kits are balanced a provide variety for each and every player looking to meet their abilities. I believe the healer kit could be useful in some cases, but in a game where users are given apples and forced to strategically hide to regenerate health, this may take away from the challenge or intention of the original game. This idea may perhaps be discussed more if micro battles had no apples or regenerations options, but at the moment, I do not believe this would be an efficient addition to the game. As for the hero kit, it is currently down at the time I am writing this, but I am looking forward to see if a new idea for it will be added.

Thanks!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  19. Splash potions of healing are still very strategic due to the fact that you can accidentally heal enemies. It's still balanced, and for many players such as myself it would provide a new style of gameplay for a game that is grossly stale- no kit updates since release in 2014/15. Also, apples aren't insta regen options, so it's not like apples are taking away from the usefulness of the kit.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  20. I could maybe get behind that. It is very powerful nut maybe for an achievement kit. I do think Micro Battles is in great need for new kits though.

Posted Sep 23, 2019