• 2059 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6613 Players Online
  • 4554 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New kit idea (counters frosting)

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by jackkarle, Nov 12, 2019.

?

Is this the perfect kit idea

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Definitely yes

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. it should be implemented immediately

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you got baited, hard.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    jackkarle and Task like this.
  2. Some people are bad at pvp and can’t dodge hits. Also I think your thinking more about making the kit op and not thinking about the new players that would get destroyed by this kit. I don’t care if it’s an achievement kit it’s not balanced and should not be added due to its OPness making it unfair to other players and anyways reach no matter what is considered a hack and what if someone gets wanted, muted or banned for reporting someone with the kit for reach? 1 Ender pearl 20 SECONDS?! That is way too op! 1 Eder pearl costs 7 emeralds and getting one every 20 seconds is WAY too op. Plus the earthquake this kit is not balanced, too op and not fair to other players without the kit or players who just aren’t good at java pvp. No matter what you say I’m giving this idea a -1

have a nice day!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  3. jackkarle imagine if it were that easy, then slowballs wouldn't be a problem and this thread wouldn't exist. Why isn't it an amazing solution? It's because the people who use the snowballs can aim and It's the same situation here. You said that only the best players can get it and those best players can aim or they wouldn't be able to get the kit. I hope this didn't sound offensive but I got a little annoyed when you said "just dodge their hits LMAO", because It's not that easy.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  4. hes trolling lol

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  5. Thread Moved to New Kit Discussion

I do not think it would be a good idea to add this kit. First, there really isn't a need for any more kits in Cake Wars as it is important to make sure they are balanced before adding new ones. Furthermore, an ability that provides players with 5 block reach seems overpowered and would result in a plethora of issues, including false GWEN bans, hackusations, making it hard to differentiate reachers from legitimate players, and much more. It would be a good choice to not be involved in this mess by not including a reach ability. Also, I'm not a fan of having an "Achievement+" kit because Achievement kits are meant for players who completed every achievement. Having super difficult achievements to complete would take away the sense of accomplishment when unlocking an achievement kit. I would also like to point out that even though an overpowered kit such as the one you mentioned may be obtained by a small number of players, it does not mean that it will be balanced. In fact, because the most skilled players would be the ones unlocking the (overpowered) kit you've brainstormed, they would absolutely dominate every single game from a combination of their pure skill as well as the advantage from the kit. Thus, it does not make sense to take a kit's rarity into account when balancing kits.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  6. Since it has reach and anti kb, it should get kill aura and bhop too......it’s just not OP enough with it’s reach and anti kb.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  7. I agree, maybe fly as well because the void is OP

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  8. Just give it a few dozen of those safe teleport things air kit has in Skywars. They already have it as an item in OP CW for events.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  9. Yo!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this idea. However, we will be denying it due to it breaking specific rules against the network (reach, antikb) and that it is unrealistic and there are nerfs for Frosting already being planned by Game Insights.

(I didn't take the bait)

Not Planned

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    nolawn likes this.
  10. Hello,

I would just like to make it clear that there were a few posts on this thread that were borderline considered trolling. While this is not directed at anyone specifically, in the future, please do not make new threads and/or replies that are made with the purpose of trolling since you risk being punished for it. Our Ideas Team and Community Management work hard to make sure that all ideas can be looked into, and adding these types of replies makes it hard for them to adequately do their job. Because of the fact that, one, this idea was denied, and we do not plan on ever adding in a kit that gives extremely unfair advantaged, and, two, because of the fact that this thread has turned in a trolling thread, this will become locked. Send Jaekub a message if you have any concerns about the idea, or send me a message if you have any concerns about the locking of this thread and/or any of our rules on the forums.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.