• 2458 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5037 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New kit idea (counters frosting)

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by jackkarle, Nov 12, 2019.

?

Is this the perfect kit idea

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Definitely yes

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. it should be implemented immediately

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so guys listen to this here this is going to blow ur minds.

Imagine a kit, that counter frosting, and has 5 block reach. It also has antikb and gives regeneration after u kill a player. I think it should be an ACHIEVEMENT+ kit. where u need to complete REALLY REALLY hard achievements that only hackers or the best of the best players could do to unlock the kit. I think the kit would be balanced though because its very hard to unlock so the players who do it deserve an advantage.

please let me know if u have any suggestions for improving the kit even though rn I think its perfect. and guys its not that OP you can just 2v1, outgear, or avoid that player. remember the game isn't all about pvp, just handle it like you would do with frosting.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Wiz_Techno, matrixyst, Task and 2 others like this.
  2. Don't forget that Builder has blocks and platforms and you can suffocate people using the platforms. You can also shoot them to death with archer or place blocks in the ground in front of them or dodge their hits or just get the kit yourself.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    jackkarle and leo_thya like this.
  3. Minus the regen, pretty sure half the comp community already has this kit, I believe it's called "the closeter".

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    MachoPiggies, Jaekub, Knavish and 8 others like this.
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    Dude this kit is awful. A kit with reach means it can't loose a pvp battle. Hackers get banned for reach and your suggesting that people get it in a kit. Then your suggesting that they get regen. And they don't take much kb.. Warrior got nurfed and it was just regen and -.5 dmg per hit. This kit is easily the worst designed kit that I have ever seen. Its absolutely awful. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING I honestly hope to god that this is NEVER added the way you have it right now.

As for improving it, nurf everything. Take out kb resistance bc that's bad when your pvping because they can combo with how little you move, give it perm speed 1, when you get a kill you get an enderpearl, and the kit is called the scout. It could still counter frosting because the speed would help counter the slowness, and it would help come back from knockback or let you run away to stop combos. It would also be usefull with running in general, or using enderpeals to move away from someone or go somewhere.

Posted Nov 12, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 12, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. already have this kit

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    ClassN, FluteVegetables and Fall like this.
  5. ikr literally the best counter argument I've ever heard of, you forgot to say that u can just combo the frosting player tho lol.
    --- Post updated ---
    me too

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 13, 2019
  6. I don’t think this is a very balanced kid but I’ll still go over it for you.

1. The regeneration: this is not very fair because regeneration is really op and also how long does it last? Remember fights only last like 7 seconds and having regeneration would make you practically invincible

2. the reach: reach is actually a hack I think and having that would make you invincible and I don’t think it should be needed because each is technically a hack and would make it unfair to players who don’t have the kit.

3. the kit in general: I don’t think this kit is balanced even it’s an achievement+ kit or whatever you call it. Reach and regeneration are just not balanced. Regeneration keeps you alive while reach keeps people from hitting you so put them together and your invincible. I don’t think it would be fair to players without the kit and even the ones with frosting. Even if this idea was approved it would take awhile for the devs to make new achievements and find a way to make reach. And people without the kit would be at a huge disadvantage and would make cake wars not popular, and if your trying to get the kit but someone gets it before you then you have chance of getting the kit. I know you want better players to get better things but that’s not fair to the other players and even the frosting players. Also it didn’t look like you put much thought into it. It only has 2 abilities that are too op, and remember it wouldn’t be fair to other players. Even though it’s an achievement kit this is not balanced.

Overall this kit is not balanced and not fair and didn’t look Look you put detail into so I’ll be giving this idea a -1

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  7. I think I need to respond to each of ur false claims towards the kit.

1. you say regeneration isn't fair but warriors get hp when they kill a player so this is basically the same thing man, and nobody says warrior is OP!!!

2. Reach is a hack but if coded into the game by mineplex, it is no longer a hack, just a game rule. and it is not fair to other kits because other kits have their own advantages, builder suffocates u, warrior can regain, and frosting can get snow combos even if the other player has reach so gg.

3. You say reach and regeneration are not balanced but frosting gives their opponent slowness and acts as a rod which even reach at certain settings cannot counter. and regeneration is unfair if u want regeneration urself u can just buy a gapple from shop, which is even better since it has regeneration and absorption, and you dont need to kill some1 to get its benefits. Devs can code in reach very easily man trust me, that's not an issue. People without the kit wouldn't have the same advantages as this kit, but have they're on advantages. and even if this kit is debatably better, it is AN ACHIEVEMENT + kit so u deserve a reward for hard work, which makes it balanced in my opinion. You said I don't put thought into it but u literally said I only listed 2 abiliies when I listed 3, so it looks like ur fine with the anti kb because if you think that is overpowered that would not be very country roads of you because I put lots of thot and effort into this kit. It is balanced because u can counter with 2v1 also and players with their kits have their own advantages, its almost like u ignored what I say man. Platforms are way better than reach and regain because reach cant hit through blocks BOOM! proof it is balanced guys! yay :D

OP OP
    matrixyst, Fall and leo_thya like this.
  8. Still it’s not balanced and I’m not changing my mind.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also it would not be fair to people without the kit

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  9. I heard you can get this kit externally, and it works for all servers! but after a while, i can't join back..
    PLEASE HELP

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  10. dude I think ur wrong bcuz u can lose when u use reach like when I had 8 block reach but died to void, see that is proof reach isn't OP man just like snowballs, they dont keep u from void but PLATFORMS, PLATFORMS DO.

honestly this kit is balanced man ive made many balanced games before so I would know what im talking about. how many of games have you invented? yeah man im genius
    --- Post updated ---
    damn man same its very unfortunate, servers dont like it when u use the achievement + kit without doing the achievements. Like verzide on patrone he is the only one who did all the achievements and that is why he can walk through blocks and hit players without looking at them from 6 blocks away.

OP OP
    Task and Fall like this.
  11. that's so true

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    FluteVegetables and jackkarle like this.
  12. Are you ok? @pokyvessel52506 made pretty good points. First of all,
    1.Warrior Kit is broken, so it doesn't heal for 4 hearts, but more 1 than anything. This regen aspect of the kit, just no,
    2. No hacks/cheats of anykind are allowed on the server. Adding a reach aspect may give MP a bad name. Incorporating this through the game will be hard enough as is, and will give hackers more of an advantage. How? They can easily up their reach against these users with achievements so the gameplay wll still be unbalanced.
    3. Alright this idea of an Achievement+ Kit is like, no. Achievement kits are hard enough as is, so what will the achievements be for this kit?

Poky's "false claims" are not false whatsoever. Battling Frosty V. Frosty is better than something that's basically a hacked client on steroids that fits in Cakewars.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    pokyvessel52506 likes this.
  13. I am not sure if I am allowed to speak here, but I think that it would be fun if you added a kit that resembles the kit being mentioned, but with one change. What if a player would be able to cause a small earthquake that knocks the enemy a few blocks away. It is better than ice because you can send players fly into the hole or a pit. This kit would obviously require skills, but it can also be upgraded by adding ability to deal damage to the opponent and the closer the enemy is to the player that uses the kit the higher the damage.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    jackkarle likes this.
  14. that would be epic man ngl

OP OP
  15. I don't know what people are talking about! It's not broken because it's an achievement kit!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  16. I think this kit needs better mobility. Might I recommend it get Enderpearls every 20 seconds?

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    matrixyst likes this.
  17. i feel so bad for everyone that got jammed by OP lmao

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    jackkarle and SpitefulNick like this.
  18. Hey!

I don't think this kit is a good idea at all. The biggest mistake any game maker can make is to make something op to counter something op. 5 block reach? Good players and 5 block reach are broken! Secondly, no kb!?!? If you take no kb, you can't get stuck in a combo meaning you're extremely hard to kill. Finally, if you make this an achievement, only the best players can get it and then that adds to the impossible challenge of killing them. Also, your statement about the game "isn't all about PVP" is quite false. You need to kill players while rushing a cake. You need to fight on bridges sometimes to defend your cake. You need to hold mid for nether stars. You need to claim emerald generators. There's so much PVP in the game, but kit abilities are only to assist you in a specific task. The rest is up to your PVP skill and strategy. Yes, if you can place platforms well or suffocate well, you can hold up for a while. In the end, when you're in a combo, you can't place down 2 wool blocks and then suffocate. Now, moving on to the double-teaming solution, the reason that double-teaming works on someone are because when 2 people are attacking, they both have a combined cps meaning that there's a higher chance of getting better hits for the combo. Without taking kb, the player will easily resist a double team. Now, you might be thinking that there are 2 players, they can still hit him due to PVP mechanics but guess what! The 5 block reach means that double-teaming is useless. As I said before, only good players will have this kit and with the reach, they'll be swapping between targets and using a 5 block reach. Finally, out armoring him won't work because he's got a 5 block reach. Your sharpness 1000 diamond sword will be useless because he's keeping you 5 blocks away while hitting you. You only have about 3 to 3.5, while he's hitting you from 2 to 1.5 blocks further. That means that you'll either get hit off the edge, or you'll die of hits eventually. Otherwise, I think the regeneration is fine. -1

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  19. just dodge their hits LMAO

OP OP
    Fall, matrixyst and Task like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.