• 3115 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10640 Players Online
  • 7525 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Kit Added?!

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Voltss, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Sooo went into sg and didnt notice a new kit was added, warlock. Was smacked away and was baffled and then noticed the kit replaced horseman. Props to MP for actually listening to the concerns of the community concerning horse kit's invis and overall pestering playstyle. Incredible.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Grqxity, Im_Ken, SpitefulNick and 2 others like this.
  2. I agree, I am very glad that they have finally gotten rid of the glitch and listened to the community. Although I do feel like this kit was rushed and it wasn't 100% tested because sometimes I use the kit and it hasn't worked (I was testing it with friends). Additionally, though I would rather have a new kit instead of having a glitched kit that made it almost impossible to win if someone used it. If there were some more testings and they fixed the bugs so that it worked everytime I would probably like it more

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  3. I am pleased with the staff for listening and happy the horse glitch is done for! It personally really affected me and i'm happy SG is a more balanced game now! Good job staff team!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Voltss likes this.
  4. After some time playing this kit, I noticed there is also a regeneration gained after hitting someone with repel. One suggestion I have is that the cool-down is reduced to 15 seconds similar to the cool-down of barbarian, brawler and knight. Additionally, a passive could be incorporated into the kit especially since the cool-down is 35 seconds, examples would be having a 20% chance to apply poison 1 or even slow 1 upon hitting someone, because being exempt of an ability for 35 seconds is appalling. Bottom Line: Please reduce the cool-down of the repel ability to 15 seconds at least, 35 seconds is much too long.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 30, 2020
  5. I noticed it today too, I tried it out and it's a decent kit, still getting used to it though. Takes some skill to use on people, I personally feel like it was a good replacement to horseman as that kit created many unfair advantages.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Voltss likes this.
  6. I think that the horse kit still exists on Bedrock server. However, I never saw anyone using this kit. The problem is that everyone targets people with kits. Same thing happens with people who loot air drops. I remember one case, I found iron pants in the air drop. This was enough for everyone to target me in the Death match

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  7. Hey! If you keep encountering these bugs then please submit a bug report at mineplex.com/bugs. It really helps the QA/T team keep track of bugs so that we can help get them fixed ASAP. Thanks!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  8. Wait it’s new kit? What he do

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  9. I would love to help the community by reporting the bugs and trying to explain what's happening! Thank you for letting me know :)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Slipest likes this.
  10. Hey!
    Although I never played Horseman very often, I'm happy with the new kit - even if I'm not very good with it yet. I've tried it out a little in-game and it's super fun!
    Props to GI for their amazing work!
    To answer your question, the new kit is Warlock. It's abilities are as follows:
    - Warlock has one ability called Repel
    - Right-click with any weapon to charge the ability
    - Attack a player within a 5 second period (while charging) to apply large knockback to all players within an area of effect
    - 35-second cooldown

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Im_Ken and f1amie like this.
  11. I am very happy with this new kit. I think it would be great to use as the Achievement kit. Even though I don't have all the achievements yet, I would like to use it when I unlock all achievements.

Posted Mar 30, 2020