• 95 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2600 Players Online
  • 2505 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed New Immortal Perk

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by incerts, Aug 3, 2021.

?

Would you like to see this feature implemented?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

I have always thought that using gifs as your icon/pfp is a cool idea. Currently, (as far as I know) only Admin+ can utilize this feature on the website.

I am purposing that we enable it for Immortal subscribers. This would be default for subscribers and can be changed whenever they would like. I think this would be a really cool idea and feature for community members and give them something new on the website that they can have access to!

Please let me know your thoughts below!

-Niqhtys

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    Tanish_ and Mr.KOCMOC like this.
  2. -Thread Moved to Website Feedback Sub-Forum-

Hi there Nightlys,

Seeing how this suggestion is aimed towards the Website, I went ahead and moved it to the Website Feedback Sub-Forum. With that being said, thank you for taking the time to make this thread and of course, for sharing this idea! The next planned Forums Update is currently marked down under “Walls,” so that’s what the Website Development Team is focusing on. All of the proposed features can be found in this thread. All of the features without a * are 100% for sure happening, whereas features with the * are marked as “possibly/maybe/being looking into.”

Animated Banners are currently a feature that’s being considered, and I’m not sure at this time if it’ll be added or not. According to the thread, if the feature is implemented, it’ll be exclusive to Immortal players. I do like the idea of having a fancy animated banner, and I’m sure many other players would love to have a feature like this! As far as animated Profile Pictures, I’m not sure if it’s feasible or not on Xenforo, but it would also be a neat QoL addition as well.

These are some great QoL suggestions, thank you again for sharing them and I hope to see them added!

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    HarryCARD likes this.
  3. Personally, I'm not a big fan idea actually. (Yes, my grammar is fine.) I get that paying unlocks special features, but this would make it so that bedrock players can't have them unless they become an admin or other high-level staff. Also, I think in-game purchases should, moreover less, stay in-game. It shows your tage for it and gives you a fancy colored name, but besides that I don't think that purchases you made in-game should have effects on the forums. That being said, I personally would pay a small amount of money on the forums themselves, to get something like an animated banner.

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  4. Hey!

I like the idea and would like to see it implemented, however it should also be available for Bedrocks Top Rank as well!

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  5. Bedrock doesn't have a monthly rank

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  6. Not saying it does, I'm saying for the top bedrock rank. Not a monthly one

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. Oh

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    Skvlar likes this.
  8. Unlikely to happen. We only plan on possibly having this for Immortal. We would only allow this banner thing for Admin+ and Immortal- but we need production or whoever to approve this as an Immortal perk first as well (which will be a while and is not a priority- it might not even be with our walls update although we'd like it to be). If Bedrock were to have a subscription rank then we'd very likely make it have what Immortal has as that makes sense. For now, the Bedrock highest rank will only get things similar to Eternal on the website.

Since we do already plan to do this and Amg gave you the thread of wall update ideas/thing that we will be doing, this will be locked. If you have any further wall ideas please leave them on the wall update thread. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Aug 4, 2021
    rilau, incerts, Amg and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.