• 2386 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10824 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Illustration

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by IntoRainbows, Sep 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi here's a new art piece I did in Photoshop :) Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    fizznathan, Tours, doeo and 2 others like this.
  2. Wow! This is truly amazing. The colors look so good! Keep up the good work!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  3. This is so cool! I absolutely love your use of textures, as well as your choice of colours. I find this style very unique, and there's something about it that I just love.

Keep it up, this is fantastic!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  4. Hey mate,

Nice job, this piece of artwork is very unique and that’s the reason why I really like it. I live the colours you’ve used and also the textures used. I would love to see more of your work in the future, and keep working hard because I’m sure you’ll continue to improve in the overall quality of your work! :)

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  5. Lovely! It looks like water colors a bit. I love the bit of abstract form it takes yet at the same time you can make out what it is. I see a woman with black roses as a crown.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  6. I love how unique your art is! I didn't realize you could make art like that in Photoshop. Keep up the good work!

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  7. Hey,
    your artwork is quite new to me though it does seem that you put quite a lot of time into making this great piece of art, it certainly is unique and much more different from other artworks that i've seen posted on the Mineplex forums. Really good job on your piece, I'd love to see more from you soon! :D

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  8. Woah!

I did art all the way through my high school, and studied it intensely and I can tell you that THIS is art at its finest. When I say that, I mean that you took something that you're passionate about, and created a beautiful piece of work in your own style with your own impression. I honestly love it!!

Personally this is a piece of artwork people would love to see in a place like an art gallery, it's fascinating and super emotional. I'm seriously impressed! I hope you continue to post more pieces because honestly I'd love to see more, this kind of work you never get tired of seeing.

It's so unique, I seriously can't explain it, I'm amazed.

Thanks for sharing such an inspirational piece with us!

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.