• 2096 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2096 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New Hunter Room (Blockhunt)?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SomebodyElse314, Oct 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When the hunters spawn, they should be in a glass cube above the map. When the timer is at six minutes, a nether portal shows up and when you jump through it, it spawns you somewhere on the map

Posted Oct 7, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  2. uh. no.

Posted Oct 7, 2020
  3. no they should spawn in a dirt hut

Posted Oct 7, 2020
  4. As creative as your idea is, it simply wouldn't work. Sometimes hiders will still be looking around the spots on the map to hide and with hunters spawning literally anywhere could potentially ruin the game experience for hiders. What if I was a hider and I was running to find a hiding spot then all of a sudden a hunter spawns right in front of me? Creative but I do not like this idea. Try and think of something else!

Posted Oct 8, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  5. Stop responding to posts for games you don’t play

Posted Oct 8, 2020
    StyxKiller03 and Grant138 like this.
  6. I have played every game on mineplex thank you very much. At least i have the decency to not be rude. Yes I don't play a lot of block hunt like you but if it was staff saying that you wouldn't say ought. I will respond to any thread I like and if you don't like that then too bad because I don't care. Keep your childish snarky little remarks to yourself. I won't be responding to anything else you say now on this thread as my purpose is to help and not fight fellow mineplexians. Enjoy your day!

Posted Oct 8, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 8, 2020
  7. alrighty,

I'm not sure why you think giving Hunters privileges to see all hiders BEFORE the match starts is fair? I mean, the game is called Block Hunt. You are trying to Hunt for Hiders, not memorize where hiders are - going straight to them when you drop from this glass box. Although I appreciate you thinking about a new idea, I don't see it ever happening, nor something the community would want.

The portal idea would be too OP as well. What if a Hunter spawns right next to a Hider that is currently still trying to find their spot.

~~

Posted Oct 8, 2020
    Mothy was here and Anna ♡ like this.
  8. Most hunters on both Java and Bedrock use memorization to win games and that's what I call skill in some way. Except for those dirty ESPer's on Java.

Posted Oct 8, 2020
  9. This is true, but do you think it would make it better by literally being able to see every single hider? There would be no way hiders can win, it would be the best PVP hunter who would win :squint:

Posted Oct 8, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  10. Hunters would win but if they added smoke bombs, infestor kit, or something that will help hiders win.

-1 from me because there's no possible kit to balance this besides the Shocking Hider kit but that kit doesn't really do anything useful.

Posted Oct 8, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  11. playing the game and understanding the game are two diff things. im pointing out that your post was not helpful and defines post boosting. if anything youre the one being childish lol.

Posted Oct 8, 2020
  12. I wasn't gonna respond but jesus christ. andr3w said something VERY similar to me and post boosting? Take at look at yourself you have 890 posts. I don't understand how you have the cheek to say that. You sir are the childish one. But that's it, definitely not replying anymore especially to attention seekers like yourself.

Posted Oct 8, 2020
  13. LMFAO i cant say anything more since the forums protects trainee tryhards , anyways stop crying, take it to a pm if it concerns you that much

Posted Oct 8, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 8, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  14. What's poppin!

Personally I'm not too fond of this idea. As this could be used to easily find hiders that are hiding outside. Hunters would also have the ability to see people hiders going inside buildings as well. This would provide an unfair advantage towards the hunters which would make a lot of members of the community upset. I understand where your coming from with this idea and it's very creative I just don't believe it would work out though.

Posted Oct 8, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  15. Pretty much but all you have to do is memorize all the spots on every map and get good at video games.

Posted Oct 8, 2020
  16. Thanks for suggesting this! This idea will not be implemented since it can allow the hunters to see where some of the hiders hide on the map. This change is also unnecessary since the current method of releasing the hunters into the map works fine.

Not Planned - GI

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 11:58 PM
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.