• 317 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4830 Players Online
  • 4513 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New here

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by xydy, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Hello guys. I came from the ancient land of the Hypixel Duels forums, where everybody is a complete poopy head. Is this forum the same? I main cakewars on mineplex so I'd like to know uwu

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    crackle (gone...) likes this.
  2. Heyo!

From my understanding, the forums over there can get a bit toxic, but we are all loving, caring, and supportive over here at Mineplex! We are very welcoming to each other, and I hope you like it here!

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    venez. likes this.
  3. They aren't super toxic honestly compared to other forums.

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    venez. likes this.
  4. Thanks for letting me know. I'm pretty use to toxicity. Take one look at the hypixel duels forum and you'll rethink your life

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2020
  5. Ohhh trust me, been there done that.

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    xydy likes this.
  6. lmao. How does the forums work here? or should I go to another forum to ask?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2020
  7. You just have people who report threads just because there tired of seeing them and honestly just are super ignorant
    You just have people who report threads just because there tired of seeing them and honestly just are super ignorant and have no clue whats happening. Then you have staff members deleting threads 24/7

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    syrenical likes this.
  8. Stop fighting guys

Posted Jun 13, 2020