• 387 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5622 Players Online
  • 5235 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Games

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Sorhu, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot about ways to make MineStrike more popular. I wanted to share three groundbreaking ideas I had. MineStrike Free-For-All, MineStrike Explore, and MineStrike Bloodbath

MineStrike Free-For-All

This gamemode is played without teammates. 8 players spawn into the map at random locations. There is no bomb-planting or defusing- just PvP. Last man standing wins, and the first person to 5 rounds wins the game! (Lots of people like quick exp games like PB and Mixed, so I thought I should give MineStrike one).

MineStrike Explore

A practice realm, basically. Servers of 4 people. No gameplay at all, just the ability to fly and buy whatever weapons and grenades you want to train on a practice server! You choose the map in the lobby, and the practice session lasts 10 minutes. You are free to leave whenever you want to. The game will start with 3 people but won’t shut down until there are 0 players.

Minestrike Bloodbath

A pit of constant PvP. Same maps as traditional MS and the other gamemodes, but instant respawn, no defuse/bomb, and no time limit! This will be similar to the cash-out clock in Nano, the game will go on forever. Get exp and shards from kills and assists!

Tell me what you guys think!

Posted Mar 17, 2021