• 3341 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11141 Players Online
  • 7800 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New games for bedrock?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Code Chungus, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been well over half a year since bedrock got any new games so it makes me wonder: Are there any games in development? In 2017 we got a new game basically every month so why hasn't there been any new games for well over half a year ...?

Posted May 25, 2019
  2. I think the developers have been focusing on housing, fixing bugs, and general quality of life stuff recently, which they should be focusing on in my opinion. There are a lot of bugs that should be prioritised over making new games. Housing might fully release soon since its been in beta for a while.

Posted May 25, 2019
  3. Hey!

I already responded on a very similar thread you posted, so I'm just going to remind you of my response:
    These responses should adequately answer your questions and concerns. In the future, please refrain from making duplicate threads.

Posted May 25, 2019
  4. I have already responded to your similar thread where you can find my original response here. Again, the Production and Developers team has been working hard to provide a better experience for all the players. If you have any suggestions for new games or features, you can add your ideas at https://mineplex.featureupvote.com/.

I suggest not to re-create multiple threads that are similar to your original one. I will lock this thread as the questions have been answered in your previous thread.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted May 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.