• 3358 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12379 Players Online
  • 9021 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New games for Bedrock

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Styxkiller03, Apr 2, 2020.

?

What new games should bedrock have?

Poll closed Apr 23, 2020.
  1. Team games

33.3%
  2. Solo games

28.6%
  3. PVP games

38.1%
  4. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. What new games should be added to Bedrock? Team games, Solo games, PVP games, other.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  2. I really think we need more pvp based games. We haven’t seen a new one in a while. Additionally I think it’s best to bring games down from java rather than to just make new ones. Simply because the ideas and concepts are already there, without having to make new ideas which can sometimes take time to think of.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  3. I think Bedrock needs some more Java games, as @Strafer303 said, or just games that aren't really PvP related. Games like Draw My Thing or Super Paintball would do well on Bedrock and would be really fun for the players I believe as they get a decent amount of attraction on Java.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  4. Good day, Styxkiller03!

In my opinion, Bedrock doesn't need new games just yet. I believe that the Mineplex Bedrock platform needs to focus on bugs and/or updating some outdated games. While I do like the idea of more games being added, I don't foresee any new games being added for a while.

I believe this way for many reasons, one of which is that we've just had a new game added called "SkyBlock". As the game is currently in its Early Beta Phase, there's still a bunch of work needed to be done. If the Developers make SkyBlock into its own custom game (unlike no other SkyBlock game), I would assume that it would bring in a massive player-base. So as the study of Marketing goes, more players = more income.

As it's no stranger to the Bedrock Community, there's a substantial amount of bugs on the Bedrock Server. I would love to see Bug Reports from two years ago get resolved before newer gamers get added. While I would like to see many games get added to the Mixed Arcade gamemode, I would prefer bugs to get salved before this.

Again, these are just my opinions on your thread. I look forward to seeing the rest of our community responses!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  5. They should at least remove factions and replace it with another game just because no one plays factions.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  6. I defiantly agree... however, there's not much I can do as it's out of my reach.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  7. Personally, I'd like to see some more games from Java mixed arcade added to bedrock mixed arcade. There's a rotation of only four games (Dragon Escape, Bomb Lobbers, Gladiators and OITQ) I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. Games like Bacon Brawl are really short but really fun at the same time and I don't think would take too much time to code. My favourite games on Java that aren't on Bedrock are probably Sheep Quest and Sneaky Assassins. These games would bring more variety to Mixed Arcade as well as add more PVP as people above have said they wanted, yet, I understand these would pose more of a challenge to code.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Strafer303 likes this.
  8. Personally, as a retired Bedrock staff member, I feel like the best thing Mineplex can do for their Bedrock network would be to address the extensive and constantly growing list of bugs. Almost all of these are unintentional byproducts of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition rather than shortcomings from our Developers, but they plague the user experience more than a lack of content. I can't endorse new Bedrock content until Bedrock's content works as reliably as its sister network's, Java.

Once those concerns are addressed I'd be happy to discuss new Bedrock content, but we're a long ways out from there. Our Development team has their work cut out for them; fortunately, they're well equipped to handle it and will continue to work on the situation.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  9. A lot of these bugs are not present in other servers, just for thought

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  10. Hey there!

I see you have listed a casting poll, on deciding what games bedrock should release. Personally I think that PVP game-modes is what a lot of people prefer within the Mineplex community. But also if you where making this thread to say the development has been slow it's true it might be on certain occasions. But I can tell you that every day they are working on new game-modes for the public, but there more in the developing a game that people might just think. It's not oh you right about 250 lines of code and then slap source code inside of the plugins folder. Nope, if you did think that you should watch my videos on Java coding, but enough rambling I do believe this is a good topic to post about.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  11. Mostly because their services are simpler and won't scale as well as Mineplex's. I won't say too much but just believe me when I say Mineplex Bedrock is much better suited for exponential growth than competitors back-end wise.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  12. I would love a new pvp game!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  13. Unpopular opinion here, but I'd probably get very invested in a UHC sort of game. I already play survival games but I feel limited in my ability to play, crafting is limited, no building, and not being able to break blocks makes survival games less than desired.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  14. Hey,

personally In my opinion I think solo cakewars would be a good addition to mineplex. however, a new pvp game would be neat to but for now I think the dev team should focus on bugs as there are a lot of them in mineplex unfortunately.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    _Sticks likes this.