• 1093 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8021 Players Online
  • 6928 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Gamemodes?

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by NickGray, Sep 23, 2020.

1. I've been playing Nano games quite a bit more recently, wondering if there are going to be any new gamemodes added soon.

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  2. If there were, it probably would not be announced ahead of time. My guess would also be no since NANO is still our newest gamemode, and many many players would prefer other games to receive updates rather than this one getting new gamemodes. There's already about 30 if I remember correctly. If you have an idea for a new NANO game, you could suggest it in the ideas section on the forums :)

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    NickGray likes this.
  3. most updates will be discussed in the gi disc long before they happen and there’s no reason for there to not be any new nano games

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  4. There are now three new nano games! I really do enjoy Slimeball and Bomber, as they are something new that I enjoy as a Nano Game addition. I believe the Splash Down gamemode isn't really the best fit for Nano Games, but it's pretty cool you made this thread a week before the big Nano update released!

Posted Oct 6, 2020