• 1309 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8360 Players Online
  • 7051 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New gamemode idea!!

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by gotyurgrl91, Jan 16, 2020.

1. So i made the board game sheriff of nottingham in mine craft but because of the limits i had you guys could do it way better and it'll be a fun party game

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  2. Hi there,
    I'm a huge fan of Sheriff of Nottingham but this idea wouldn't work right on a mini-game server. Mineplex games are quick and fun, SoN is more of a strategic game that takes time to play. Especially on Bedrock, there'd be tons of limitations because there's not much that can be done with the current state of Bedrock, this would probably work better on Java, like an old Mineplex game called Type Wars or other Minecraft game remakes such as Craft of Clans, etc. If there's a way to make the game much more simple and work for Bedrock, that would be great but for now, I don't think this is a game that should be added to Bedrock.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  3. This thread has been moved to the New Game Discussion section.
    >Please note that the original thread was created under a Bedrock section and originally intended for that platform. Obviously, the new game could be cross-platform or better suited for Java.​

---------
    I personally have not played this game and I do not know the rules or the gameplay, so I will not be commenting on the content of the thread. Good luck with your idea!

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  4. Hey!

I can’t say I like this idea. Mineplex is a mini-game server. Mini-games are supposed to be quick, fun, and enjoyable. Sheriff of Nottingham would take a long time if it were transferred to Minecraft. I could even see it taking longer than bridges if you were to play the game correctly and abide by all the rules. So overall, I could see this being a game, but I think there would need to be some alterations to make it shorter and more enjoyable before it would be implemented.

~Nick

Posted Jan 31, 2020