• 870 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7286 Players Online
  • 6416 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New game?

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Pogchamp 300000, Feb 23, 2021.

?

Would this be a fun game

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. So this is completely hypothetical and is a cool idea. So I watched a mc animation and it was about how a plane crashed and there was gear spread throughout a city or town and you had to scavenger to survive as zombies multiply and try to kill players. Teaming is allowed and there is a helipad where you have to get before the time runs out and the helicopter comes and picks them up before the city is "overun" it wouldn't make any difference if this was marked as not planned that's ok I just thought it was a idea worth sharing

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    siee, Fusafez and Dopa like this.
  2. Pretty good I could see this

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.
  3. Note that this thread was originally posted in a Bedrock category. It has been moved to the proper forum thread for further discussion.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  4. This sounds eerily similar to the Blocking Dead on Hypixel...

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 and Ian923 like this.
  5. This almost seems like you were playing the Blocking Dead and wanted to be able to kill the other players too...

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  6. This is a really good idea!
    I like it.
    If this becomes a game I would love to play it!

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  7. I can neither confirm nor deny that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2021
  8. I like the idea (despite the similarity to Blocking Dead), it's a good idea.
    If it becomes something, I'd love to play it!

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  9. We could totally put whatever twist we want on it I mean we have alot of the same game ideas so they or wouldn't care at this point

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2021
  10. Howdy.

I really think that this game idea is neat and it sounds replayable. I noticed that it didn't have any kit ideas posted, so I thought that I'd give my ideas.

Scavenger (Default Kit)
    - Receives tools (Axe, Pickaxe, Shovel, etc.) that allow them to slowly mine through areas to get to the helipad easier.

Bomber

Cost: 2500 Gems
    - Receives 1 TNT every 40 seconds (Timer could be adjusted depending on how long on average the game is supposed to last).
    - TNT does a base damage of 5. Depending on how far away the mobs are, it would decrease from there.
    - TNT gives knockback

That's all I've really got in terms of kit ideas, but the game seems really exciting! Personally, I love playing zombie games, so I could get used to this one. Also, could you expand on your idea of the game a little bit? I'd like to know how big the average map would be (could use other Mineplex maps to give examples), are there waves of mobs you have to pass before you go to the next area, etc. Other than that, it seems really interesting!

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  11. Thanks, I really like your ideas and the suggestion:)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2021