• 1905 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4484 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Game: The Rooms

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by pokyvessel52506, Nov 26, 2019.

?

Hows the idea?

1. +1

77.8%
  2. +0.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. +0

11.1%
  4. -0.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. -1

11.1%
  1. The game:
    So there are 5 players on each team and there is 2 teams. each team spawns in a room with 10 doors and there is a timer set for 7-10 minutes. The rooms go from the first room to the last room. If you finish the challenge on a room you get a few items and you get teleported out of the room. Once the timer goes off your teleported to 40x40 arena where the teams will use the items they get and whichever team lasts the longest wins. Each player starts with chain armor and an iron sword.

The rooms:
    1: Nether room:
    There are 10 blazes and 10 oak wood blocks. You must get the blazes to hit the oak blocks before killing them. Once they break the oak blocks you must kill them. Once you kill them 5 chests will spawn, but each player can only take one.

2: Parkour room:
    In this room you must beat the parkour then go through a door and kill 30 skeletons. Once you kill the skeletons 5 chests spawn and each player only takes one chest

3. Ender room:
    In this room there are 10 endearment and 5 pressure plates. You must get the endearment to step on them and then kill the endermen to to get through this room

4. Redstone room:
    Each player gets 5 Redstone dust and 1 lever. You must fix the Redstone contraption then kill 10 zombies to get through this room.

5. Archery room:
    Each player gets a bow and 10 arrows. Each player must shoot at least 5 targets to get past this room.

6. Skeletal room:
    there are 30 skeletons and 1 skeleton king that has 100 health. the players must kill the skeletons then find and kill the skeleton king to get past this room

7. Undead room:
    There are 40 zombies and 1 zombie king that has 150 health. The players must kill the zombies then find and kill the zombie king to get past this room

8. Egg room
    Each player gets 16 eggs that do 4 damage each and kill the 50 zombies to get past this room

9. GWENS room:
    You must kill GWEN that has 200 health and 20 guardians to get past this room

10. Evil room:
    You must kill 25 zombies and 25 skeletons to get past this room.

The chests:

1. Nether chest:
    1 iron sword fire aspect I or iron chest plate fire protection II and protection I

2: Parkour chest:
    1 diamond sword knock back I or iron boots that give you swiftness I

3: Ender chest:
    3 ender pearls or a diamond sword sharpness I or a diamond chest plate protection I

4. Redstone chest:
    TnT (Auto set off) or iron sword sharpness II or a diamond helmet protection I

5. Archers chest:
    32 arrows, Bow (Triple shot ability every 20 seconds) or 1 arrow, a bow power I and infinity I

6. Skeletal chest:
    Skeletal sword (Diamond sword) sharpness II or a bow flame I or diamond boots protection II

7. Undead chest:
    Diamond sword sharpness II or an iron sword

8. Egg chest:
    32 eggs (Do 4 damage each) Or an iron sword knock back II

9. GWENS chest:
    Diamond chest plate protection I

10. Evil chest:
    Diamond sword sharpness II or a bow power I

Each room is 20x20.

If you die you restart the challenge your on

Each rooms time limit is 5 minutes

Tell em what you think!

Posted Nov 26, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 8, 2019 at 3:25 AM
  2. It's nice, but does the entire team enter a roon when one person picks a door? Doesn't that make it susceptible to trolls, throwing the entire team into a boss battle when they're healing from the previous battle? And what happens when the team dies before the deathmatch? Do they restart the room?

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  3. they restart the room there in. Ill make it so theres a rotation for the rooms

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2019
  4. Interesting idea, it has a great concept from what I can see. Off the bat, do you specifically mean the team that lasts the longest wins or the team that gets to the end first? Would it be very difficult to get to the last room? I'm saying this because the rooms don't really look to hard imo, and it doesn't seem too difficult to finish quickly. Also, the rooms should be ordered from easiest to hardest, as the last room seems way too easy in comparison to other rooms such as the undead or guardian. With the items you receive, does it add on to your previous items or is it completely new for each level? Just need some clarification. If you keep the previous items, it just seems way to OP, though I doubt it's what you mean.

If a player dies, the whole team restarts right? I can see this becoming an issue, especially if players go afk, are trolls etc. Maybe implement some sort of revive system like in HH? Other than that, I really think this idea has the potential to grow, so I'll be remaining neutral.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  5. the player that dies would respawn at the start of the challenge. the team would stay there. before you fight you choose which items you want to bring. You can 2 weapons and 2 sets of armor.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2019
  6. cool idea although

i think if a player dies they should miss out on getting something from the chest but the others keep going - don't restart the room for dying

there should be a time limit for each room

this way both teams get to the end at the same time with the same amount of players and depending on how they went in the rooms, they will have more/less of an advantage

I also think there maybe are a few too many rooms

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  7. Hello,

This is an interesting idea, but I think you need to elaborate on your idea more. Is there going to be a time frame of when you need to complete each room or what do you get out of completing each room? There should be a bit more though to it but I've stated this in a couple of last threads this is a cool game but I think it could be too long depending on how long it'd actually take to complete one room.

Cool idea overall though, +0.

Happy suggesting,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Dec 8, 2019 at 1:13 AM