• 993 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3374 Players Online
  • 2381 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New game suggestion ;)

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by space_wolf, May 28, 2019.

1. Why not make a battle royale when each person has 3 lives and if all lives are lost wait for the next game

Posted May 28, 2019
  2. This idea sounds very interesting! However, did you have any more ideas that would determine the PVP style, Kits, and/or maps? This game would need a very special factor to separate it from the other battle royale type games Mineplex currently entertains.

Posted May 28, 2019
  3. Every game there will be different, random maps so you don't have to vote

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 28, 2019
  4. Heyo!

I like this idea, but I feel this game would go on a long time. Players will most likely camp so they can get better placements, and I do think this game could go on for a long time. Also, there's already a similar Battle Royale game on Mineplex, Survival Games which is very similar (just without guns) so I don't think a Battle Royale is the Developer's top priorities.

Posted May 28, 2019
  5. This idea is decent. however, it is lacking what it would mainly consist of. For example, would it involve long range short range or both combat types or will it be minigames? Just like the rotations already implemented into Mineplex, this should be an alternate game mode to it.

Posted May 28, 2019
  6. Hello!

I really like this idea as a game overall, however, I feel that the length of it wouldn't make it a nano game. The goal of the Nano Games is to provide a short gamemode for all to play, but still fun! It shouldn't require much skill in my opinion.

However, Battle Royale definitely requires a lot of skill to play. If you didn't know, it was an event on java for Independence Day. It was very fun.

I like this idea, but I feel it should be a separate gamemode, not inside of the nano games.

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  7. HI!

The idea is very similar to survival games and might be something fun to add to nano games, but the problem here is the 3 lives. They might cause the game to go on for a very long time and nano games are meant to be short fun games. My suggestion is that if you changed how many lives you would have to 1 it would certainly shorten how long the game will take.

Posted Jun 12, 2019 at 1:35 PM
  8. Hey!

Don’t get me wrong, your idea is interesting but I think that the games would be a little too long. The whole point of Nano Games is to quickly switch between games, If everyone had 3 lives I’d just go on too long. Good idea but I think lives should definitely go down.

Posted Jun 13, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  9. I think everyone's trying to point out the lack of detail with your game suggestion.
    This is crucial as if the game doesn't offer anything unique then what's the point? Mineplex already offers survival games and super smash mobs where you have 4 lives and if you lose all 4 you wait for the next game or quit. You see what I'm saying here? It's vital to include detail especially with Mineplex since Mineplex already offers a wide variety of games as is.

Posted Jun 13, 2019 at 9:36 AM