• 1249 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3828 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New game idea: sky clash

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by nadav1112, Jan 28, 2020.

?

Add sky clash?

1. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ok so this is realyyyy good idea I think mineplex need add a sky clash game
    It’s for 20 players 5 players every team
    When you start you found a chests on sky lands in the chest weapons and armor you can find a mobs that can help you in this game You need
    Kill the other 3 teams to win if you die you won’t respawn
    Kits: ok so it’s 3 kit
    1 is normal kit that spawn with leather armor and atom sword
    2 spawn with chain armor and enchant stone sword with sharp 1 he spawn with one random mob should help him
    The kit cost 2000

3 monster lord : he spawn with chain armor and 3 random mobs help hm to fight and stone sword
    The kit cost 4000
    What you thinking about this idea

3 it’s call monster lord that spawn with 3 random mobs that
    Help him to win

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  2. Hi there!

You didn't really give me much detail on this idea so I will try and give you the best advice I can off of this idea. Honestly I do not think Mineplex needs a new game such as this only because Sky wars doesn't really get a lot of players to begin with. I do think Mineplex needs a new game but not something like this only because if this is something similar to sky wars I'm sure the player count would remain the same and there having to be 20 players per game would just seem unreal. This would also spilt up the sky wars community and prevent both games from starting. This game in my opinion is also really similar to sky wars, it's pretty much sky wars except bigger teams. I simply don't see this game working out, if you gave me more detail or made it so way different from sky wars I might be able to give you some feedback. For now it's going to be a -1 Thanks for hearing me out!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  3. Hiya!

I agree with @Camull_ this game is very similar to Sky Wars, and would just split up the players on those two games. Although I like the concept of a large team Sky Wars, it is just too similar and Mineplex should work on adding bigger games to help grow their playerbase. Maybe this could end up being a type of gamemode in Sky Wars, rather than just a whole new game.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  4. Alright, the game does seem quite cool, but I need more information on how the gameplay works, as it's a bit hard to conceptualize. Yeah, it's definitely too close to skywars. Essentially, I think it just seems like a re-masked game if you just add certain add certain aspects and more players. Both these games wouldn't be able to co-exist, and the skywars community probably takes priority. The mobs seem to play a huge part in the gameplay, but what do they actually do when helping kill players? Just regular mobs, armoured mobs, etc. I also don't think the kits are balanced at all, for instance, compare kit 1 & 2. Even though it cost gems, people with the 1st kit may/may not be disadvantaged. Explaining everything in further depth may help, but try and make it as unique as possible :) Thanks for your idea.

Posted Jan 30, 2020