• 3063 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12836 Players Online
  • 9773 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New Game: Empires

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by HungryKid43, Nov 24, 2019.

?

Should this be a game?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. The game is still really unbalanced, and not enough information was given.
    First off, it seems like a lot of work for the developers.
    Second, you want permanent treaties? Can you respawn? If so what is the point of surrendering, not to mention team trolls could force surrender. 3rd) If 2 teams win a game, how would the win effect be?
    4th) You say attacking players at market will send iron golem guards at you, but iron golems are slow and could be easily killed with their attack spread.
    5th) 2 coal for 18 diamonds and 20 gold? I rather make diamond armor.
    6th) What’s the point of putting a timer to make everyone knight kit if there will still be treaties, it should be force remove treaties, no respawns, and summon a border.
    I think there are too many problems with this, not to mention you want this to be around “40 minutes” for a minigame.
    -1 from me

Posted Dec 27, 2019
  2. Have you read the whole article or just the first few paragraphs?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 29, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 29, 2019
  3. Uh oh now its 19/27

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2020
  4. There’s honestly too much reading for me to find the answer to my question, but if the game were to be added, it would have to be at least 5 mins or less. A lot of players prefer shorter games over long ones, and the amount of time it takes to play all the other games is roughly around 5 mins anyway. Except of course cakewars, depending on what each player is doing in order to end the game.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    tamman2005 and xGetRektedx like this.
  5. Why do I feel like I've seen a game like thos on some other server before

Posted Jan 9, 2020