• 511 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3090 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New game called conquest with two modes rush and sector

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Ma090709, Feb 1, 2020.

1. In This game called conquest you have to capture sectors and they have to hold there ground in sector to collect points when timer is up the team with most points wins. The weapons are iron sword crossbow stack of wood and more and the character for game (character that says tap to play) looks like a knight. The first map for sector aka conquest is a plain field with cannons etc the sectors can be ammo dumps and tnt deposits.rush is like a d day scenario the first map can be d day same weapons the rush team has to storm the beach etc and other team has to defend if the rush team reaches the end they win also if game takes to long or rush team is very close to winning there are no respawns

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. Hey, I also made a similar thread weeks ago that can be viewed here and the game mechanics are identical for the most part. The differences are the kits and possibly a new texturepack from yours. I wanted mine to use Champions kits since I feel that the community is dying and players are getting uneasy about it.

Your idea is also very underdeveloped, go here to view the general aspects in need of explanation. For your game specifically, here are some questions I pose:

-Are the capture sectors like that of Domination or Cake Wars?
    -Kits?
    -Briefly, where are the cannons placed?
    -How does the game know if the rush team is close to winning or prolongs?
    -Where do the teams respawn?

0 for now

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Sorry my idea is bad I didn’t give details

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.