• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10972 Players Online
  • 8082 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Feedback System!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Honestly, I had the same concerns as EmmaLie had stated. I'll be in a lobby, either on Bedrock or on Java, and someone would say something like "You should..." followed by decent ideas. However, they would be unable to get feedback on them since, for whatever reasons, they couldn't access the forums. This new service is so simple and easy to use, and I can see a whole demographic of people who can now be heard in the community. Excited to see what comes out of implementing this!

Posted Jan 23, 2019
  2. I think this is something great that has been added and this will really highlight things that the community want to see/like. In a way the upvote sort of seems like a reddit upvote. This is a great idea and props to the staff team for thinking of this!

-Animal

Posted Jan 23, 2019
  3. Congratulations, Community Management! I’m so proud of you. This has been something all of you have been working so hard on and I’m glad all of that hard work has paid off!

Posted Jan 24, 2019
  4. agreed.

Posted Jan 25, 2019
  5. This is looking good!

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  6. This idea is going to be great for people who don't get recognition because people will have one main thing to look at. This is truly is a good idea I can't wait to see what upcoming ideas come up, I really wanna see some amazing new games and amazing new updates. This is an amazing idea, i really do like it.

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  7. cant wait, sounds great

Posted Feb 15, 2019
    Posted Jul 30, 2020
  9. Hey,

I've never heard of this, and I am almost certain that this feature died with the departure of the staff members who drafted this post... I just found this due to the post above me. :P

Also, it seems that their "link" is listed as "-unapproved link-" lmfao.

-Dan

Posted Jul 31, 2020 at 2:05 AM
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  10. I wonder if this idea will ever get added. I think it'd be cool. lol

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 2:35 PM
    Danese likes this.