• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

new digital art piece

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Jan 15, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  2. Heyo,

This is an amazing art piece! I love the texture and design of it and I really think you could get somewhere with making these. I hope to see you get lots of commissions in the near future, good luck!

Regards,

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. Thank you! I don't do commissions from online, but it's something I'm of course open to with existing clients and curators :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2020
  4. Is this made with illustrator? It looks similar to some of the items I've seen people make there (in a good way <3).
    I really like the colors and shading! It's abstract, but very pretty to look at :)

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  5. Hey! Nope, no illustrator used :) I made it as a motion piece in After Effects, then went into Photoshop to clean up the grain/noise, dynamic lighting and colors. The original is black & white and the quality is a bit low. Thank you so much too! This week I got to make a few abstract things :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.
  6. Heyo!

Another amazing piece of art from you! I really love the darkish blue tone and white colors you used here! The texture and shape looks amazing as well! Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see more from you!!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  7. OMG, I absolutely love this! It's so simple yet so beautiful at the same time. I'm in love with all the shades of blue and the white makes it stand out which I find amazing. I just love the color blue and I think you did a beautiful job with this. I cannot wait to see more amazing art from you!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  8. I'm a bit late on this one, but it's fair cause you had already messaged it to me, hehe! I LOVE this art style. It's so different from your usual pieces, and it's so awesome seeing that variety in your creativity. This piece gives me jellyfish/squid vibes, and I'm here for it. Yet, I'm also getting Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows (the part of the movie where they've illustrated The Deathly Hallows) from it, too.

Just like all of your work and you as a person, always inspiring and extremely incredible, Ian.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  9. Hey!

This does happen to look like something straight out of a film, like some kind of mystic resource! These type of images always appeal to my senses and give me some food for thought. I love the texture and colour scheme used, so I can happily say that I look forward to your future works!

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  10. Yo!

Very nice piece of art here, it seems you're still pumping out great quality art work which is amazing. I can see many people looking up to you for inspiration due to your amazing detail and just generally amazing art work. This piece is quite interesting and unique, but I definitely like that about it. Keep up the good work! <3

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  11. Wow, that is by far the best digital art I’ve ever seen! I love the design and shape of the object. I’m honestly perplexed as to what it is, though. I am intimidated by the lights and darks of the piece, as well as the color, and it all goes together very well. Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork! -
    Best Regards,
    xGetRekted

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  12. I absolutely love the art styles you drew, and it was Phamtastic! I remember seeing lots of artworks you did in the past, and I love it. I love the coloring style that you input to your effort too! I'm looking forward to see your next realistic artwork soon!

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.