• 308 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2887 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Decorations Shop idea

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Briccy, Feb 10, 2020.

?

Would you want this shop to be added to clans??

1. Yes! Count me in

100.0%
  2. No thanks kid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Basically, with this new shop you would be able to purchase small decorating items for your base such as... water lilies(lily pads), vines(mainly for mossy cobble and stonebrick), grass blocks, ferns, dead bush, grass, possibly some illuminated blocks, and flowers(can't be crafted into dyes obviously).

If this were to be added it shall replace the builders box. The builders box is absurd, Devs want you to pay real cash for something that can only be used once, and you aren't even paying for something that really benefits anyone... it's just for show. Even if you buy the builders box and finish building your base with tons of flowers and mossy cobble, the map is still going to reset in a couple months anyways so it would've been for nothing. You just payed money for something you could only use once and it would be taken away from you a few months later anyways.. good job(this paragraph was edited in).

Posted Feb 10, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 11, 2020
  2. I like this idea a lot! I also think that you could possibly have the ability to use items you find as decoration without having to buy them from a shop. However, I do think the shop idea could work at a low cost for these items.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  3. Yeah you can use the items you find around the map but most players steal all of them before you can get some for you and your clan.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 10, 2020
  4. Hey!

I'm definitely not opposed to this! This seems like something that could add some creativity to Clans which is something I'm all about! :)

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    KyloRen1010 and Briccy like this.
  5. Wow this is such a good idea Briccy I am myself kind of a builder and I feel like more variety would be nice

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Briccy likes this.
  6. Definitely vouching for this idea as I’ve came to the struggle of not finding Lilly pads before

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  7. Hiya!

I think this is a great idea! I build mostly on Clans and it is very annoying when you can't find flowers or need some vines or something. I think this would work well. And there are some open spots at shops so it could fit right in!

-five4ths2

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Briccy likes this.
  8. Hey!
    First of all there is already thing in the marketplace Clans section of the shops called the Builder box! Which you're able to convert other blocks to decorative blocks and I'll post the current conversions here
    Stone -> Random Stained Clay

Glass/Glass Pane -> Random Stained Glass/Glass Pane

Jack o Lantern -> Glowstone

Stone Brick -> Chiseled/Mossy Stone Brick

White Wool -> Random Colored Wool

White Carpet -> Random Colored Carpet

Cobblestone Wall -> Mossy Cobblestone Wall

Flower (not Dandelion) -> Random Flower

However for stuff like like vines I do believe it does cause some gameplay issues with skills but I'll need to double check on that.When it comes to an actual shop NPC I would have to disagree because of the collisions with the builders box. But for something as small as ferns & dead bushes I shouldn't see a problem with about possibly having that inside of a shop NPC.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  9. Lol why would anyone want that though. You want us to pay real money just to have decor blocks, you're crazy. No one wants to pay real money for something as little as that especially on a washed up server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2020
    KyloRen1010 likes this.