• 1493 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12871 Players Online
  • 11378 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[NEW] Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Marzie, Aug 29, 2020.

1. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both usernames if you applied for both platforms)? Caarebear

Give us your forums profile (example - https://www.mineplex.com/members/marzie.190/): https://www.mineplex.com/members/carebear.200056/

What country do you live in?: USA

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? Well, hopefully I can learn more about the community I play in and to be able to be more aware about new and old Mineplex features that occur on here. Also, Mineplex is one of my favorite server, and I want to hopefully get to know how certain process work and knowing how the staff team works and etc.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? Well, of course I know the rules and staff positions, but I feel there’s more stuff that I could know and I feel that information that I may not know would help me a lot. It could also be useful for when I need to possibly help someone or when it’s actually needed.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? Not necessarily, but just give someone who is casual and chill.

Posted Feb 17, 2021
    PROSTONE likes this.
  2. New Mentee!
    Caarebear will be under xLeopard

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2021
    Carebear and PROSTONE like this.
  3. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)?
    Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both usernames if you applied for both platforms)?[/b]
    KrystalTheFox_

Forums profile
    https://www.mineplex.com/members/krystal-the-fox.685/

What country do you live in?
    United States

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I hope to improve my overall maturity participating in CMP. Currently my maturity needs to be improved. I also hope to learn to provide a better understanding of the community to be able to communicate more effectively with others. I also hope to learn how to handle certain situations better as I could use some work with understanding situations.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I have contributed to the community by providing positive feedback to other people on mineplex I want to be able to continue giving good feedback to everyone. Giving good feedback to other people is good for the community. I have also helped out players with some questions they may have and give them the best possible to answer to ensure they enjoy their time on mineplex. I have also been a good sport to other people on mineplex in many ways.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)?
    Hubble

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  4. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 26, 2021
    siee, Skit and Sunny / Slash like this.
  5. Mentor/MA Update:
    @xLeopard has stepped down as a Mentor. Taking her place will be @510bike, congrats!

@PROSTONE is the newest MA under neotheater, congrats!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 31, 2021