• 2092 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2092 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[NEW] Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Marzie, Aug 29, 2020.

1. I like this program marzie!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Adrenaline likes this.
  2. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)? Jbones325

What country do you live in? USA

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I want to expand my knowledge of Mineplex and bond with the community more! I believe this will help me interact more with the community and will be an enjoyable experience!

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have been playing Mineplex since around 2013. I have always been friendly towards the community and staff and helped out when I was needed. Once I learn more about the community, I plan to continue what I have been doing, but with more knowledge about Mineplex!

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? N/A

October 31: Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to be a part of this program. One day I hope to join. Good luck to everyone else :)

Posted Oct 23, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 31, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  3. What platform are you applying for?: Java
    In-game name: SelfDefebse
    What are you hoping to get out of participation:
    There are many things that I want to get out of this program. These include; gaining more knowledge about this server, broadening my horizon and breaking out of my comfort zone. I want people to feel the same way that I do about MP. There is something unique about it that it very hard to put into words. It’s like a close-knit family. People are welcome, and willing to help people who need it. I have struggled to find this kind of community on other servers, and it’s the main reason I keep playing MP. I feel like if I were to become apart of this program I could make others have the same passion that I have!
    How have you contributed to the server, and how to you plan to contribute in the future:
    My contribution to MP as of now is pretty small, but I hope to make a bigger impact on this server. So far I have made multiple maps and have had them submitted, but they got rejected, but I am still working on these maps today so I can leave a Mark on this server. In the future, depending on how this program goes, I would like to apply for trainee, but if it doesn’t work out I plan on applying for builder.
    Specific Mentor: N/A

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    girlkatie and Anna ♡ like this.
  4. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)? MalibuNights

What country do you live in? Canada

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I would like to expand my knowledge of the server and help out the community a lot more than I currently am.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I have been friendly towards the community and have invited players to parties when they have asked if anyone wants to play a certain game.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? n/a

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  5. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 13, 2020
  6. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)?
    Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)?
    Plameriq - as for Java

What country do you live in?
    Ukraine

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    Firstly, I'm planning to expand my knowledge of Mineplex. Moreover, I want to find some people whom can I talk to (about Mineplex), and the most important thing as for me - is to bring a positive impact on the community.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I've already been practicing on talking to the community and helping it. So far, I'm a part of Translations Team for eight months, so I think it also contributes to the Mineplex players. In addition, I am always trying to be active and helpful towards others. It's also important for me to answer their questions and help to resolve some issues that are being faced by players.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)?
    I would like to be under chrvssy.

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 7:30 AM
    Adrenaline, Anna ♡ and Evgeen like this.
  7. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)? Wax0n

What country do you live in? UNITED STATES

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I just wanna have fun bro and meet lots of cool new peeps. Oh and help out the server too from all those pesky hackers by reporting them.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have made a few posts on the forums on a few of the threads. I can contribute by being active in game and on the forums.. well as much as I can be.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? No preference

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 9:58 PM
  8. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)?
    Bedrock

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)?
    tmash1071

What country do you live in?
    England

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    There is a lot I’m hoping to gain out of the program. First of all I’m hoping to gain an increased understanding in the Forums and how to effectively use it to help and contribute to the community more than I currently do. In addition to this, I would also like to be able to have closer involvement in helping the community. I thoroughly enjoy helping others and it’s a trait of mine I’d like to develop as, while I love to help others, I can always improve on ways to show this, and that’s a big reason for why I am applying today. As well as this I also just want to gain more knowledge of Mineplex on the in-game side. I previously played Java, however on Bedrock I haven’t ventured too far out of my comfort zone in terms of games played frequently and that’s another thing I can improve.

Whenever I see people asking for help in-game or on the forums, If I feel it’s a topic I can offer my help on. As I said previously, I am happy to help anybody on or off the server who needs my help, and I personally know what it is like to play and not understand what to do and or, to play alone and struggle in game and I wouldn’t want anyone else to experience that. A goal of mine whilst in the program is to get more involved in the community, interact more, help, whether that’s in game or on the forums and to just be there if someone needs something.
    Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)?
    No (I’m bedrock)

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 2:46 AM
  9. New Mentees!
    @hkq will be under neotheater
    @rlvy will be under neotheater
    @Plameriq will be under chrvssy
    @Wax0n will be under Animalll
    @tmash1071 will be under GuardianInASuit

Welcome back!
    Misconstruction will be under Animalll

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2020 at 3:39 PM
    tmash1071, hkq, Anna ♡ and 2 others like this.
  10. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both usernames if you applied for both platforms)? EpicEnderDragon1

Give us your forums profile: https://www.mineplex.com/members/epicenderdragon1.2023/

What country do you live in? USA

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I am hoping to get new friends out of participation in the CMP.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I am apart of the ReviveCS movement and have been playing mineplex for about 5 years now (since 2015).

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? Nah anyone is fine.

also I'm in the mineplex discord, my tag is Evils Bane#2519

Posted Nov 23, 2020 at 3:59 PM