• 1176 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11168 Players Online
  • 9992 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[NEW] Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Marzie, Aug 29, 2020.

1. New Mentees:
    Adrenqlin will be under neotheater
    LT Tombstone 77 will be under GuardianInASuit
    xWand will be under ddgolfer04
    okDamien will be under ddgolfer04
    hapily will be under Animalll
    Shiny Skelly will be under GuardianInASuit

Welcome Back:
    scarflet/ScarletBlood37 will be under GuardianInASuit & neotheater
    illum_ will be under ddgolfer04
    Speedswipe will be under Animalll

((((I'm sorry if I didn't put you in the welcome back section and you were an ex-mentee I'm just going off IGNs that popped up in Trello's search bar :sob:))))

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2020
  2. New MAs:
    @xLeopard will be assisting Animalll
    @chrvssy will be assisting ddgolfer04

Congrats to the Mentees and MAs!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2020
  3. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)? ouudavid

What country do you live in? United States of America

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I hope to broaden my understanding of the mineplex server, as I know some things about the server but not that much. I also would like to meet more people on the server, as of right now I don't really know too many people.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I report a lot of people, as I play a lot of pvp centered games, but I plan on being able to help others with the information I learn through this.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? I have none in mind.

Posted Sep 14, 2020
  4. inspirational

Posted Sep 15, 2020
  5. MA Update:

Btsy4U has resigned from the staff team and has decided to also resign from MA. Taking her place will be @510bike, congrats!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2020
  6. This seems like a great idea, good luck to everyone applying and I look forward to seeing CMP grow!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    CraftyAditya674, WaynePlayz and Ref like this.
  7. New Mentees:
    @aahad123 will be under ddgolfer
    @ouudavid will be under neotheater

Welcome n congrats!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2020
    xGetSpooked likes this.
  8. When will marzie actually be a mentee for once

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  9. Never was, never will be :^)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 27, 2020
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  10. Mentor/MA Update:

@ddgolfer04 has stepped down from Mentor. Taking his place will be @chrvssy, congrats!
    WowCaleb is staying as an MA under chrvssy.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 8, 2020
    Paladise, chrvssy, PROSTONE and 2 others like this.
  11. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)?
    Java

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)?
    OnGodItsEric

What country do you live in?
    United States of America

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I'm hoping to gain a lot out of this program. One of the main things being, a chance to get more involved within the community in any way possible. I would love to have the chance to have a more personal and helpful relationship with the community that's on Mineplex. I have a strong passion for helping others, and it's always been a characteristic trait within me that's motivated my desire to continue upon being involved within the Mineplex community. I would also love the chance to learn more about different features and mechanics Mineplex has to offer, which is another leading cause for me to apply today.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I help out in supporting the Mineplex community whenever and wherever I can. I'm a very supportive person and anytime somebody needs to come to me for support on anything inside or outside of Mineplex; I'm always there to lend a hand. I know what it's like to go through a hard time in life alone so my goal for being more involved with the community is to help out anybody who feels alone. In order to fulfill these goals I have, I'm always helping people out with any questions they have regarding the server, games, or forums whenever they need it, and of course whenever someone needs help with something personal outside of game, you can already bet I'm there to be there for them 110% of the way.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)?
    No specific mentor

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  12. I am planning my application for bedrock and will be determined to be the staff of bedrock :D

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  13. I would apply for staff but I have other things in life I have to do. Besides I can still report people that cheat and hack. Total of hackers that I have report this week: 12 and 11/12 of them were accepted.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  14. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)? Java, since I was a Java player since 2015-2016, then 2019-present.

What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)? WarlockZftw (Formerly DragonZftw, but changed since Halloween is coming soon)

What country do you live in? United Kingdom

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? Getting to know what a staff member does, without me being like "what the heck does a trainee do?!" or anything like that. When I get out of it, I can kick a bit of rule breaker butt (yes I said that, since I am bad at comedy, although I'm 14) and help the community on the discord and more!

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I haven't done much to contribute, other then reporting rule breakers and posting suggestions...

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)? Nope, I'd prefer to be done with anyone. No specific mentor.

Note: I did have to be a bit childish in here, since I am well, maturing. I did have 3 sev 1 warnings and a sev 1 mute, before the end of august. I learned not to do that now. I never got banned on any other server whatsoever. I understand if you do deny me, I was a bit imature in this post.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  15. why are you collecting this information?

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  16. Why not?

Posted Oct 18, 2020
  17. are you planning to use this information if you become a staff member or decide to? @MrDragonBoi

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    MrDragonBoi likes this.
  18. Hey!

If you go back to the first page of this post, you will see that this is a thread that explains what the Community Mentoring Program (or CMP for short) is. Here is an excerpt from it describing the CMP in a little detail:

A warm welcome to the new Community Mentoring thread! Here at Community Mentoring, we strive to help community members reach their full potential. Unlike other non-official programs, our goal is to help community members fulfill their own goals or to learn more about Mineplex in any aspect. With over 150+ unique members to date, you'll be pleased to know you're in good company.

This is also a place to apply to become a part of CMP, which is you see people like @MrDragonBoi filling out an application in hopes of being accepted into the program. You can see the Application under the "Application" spoiler on the first page of this thread as well.

Hope this helps!

Posted Oct 18, 2020
  19. I like it Marzie!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  20. What platform are you applying for (Java, Bedrock, or both)?
    Java
    What is your in-game name for the platform you applied for (please put both username if you applied for both platforms)?
    ImJoshing
    What country do you live in?
    U.S.
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I feel I have been rather dejected from the Mineplex community as of late due to school, and I see this as a way to get reinvolved and to meet some cool people.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I'm in a few communities and involved with several people across the server, and I feel joining this, interacting with its members, and continuing to help more people across the server would be a great way to deepen my roots in the Mineplex community.
    Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under (Java only)?
    As I do not know any of the Mentors personally, I don't think, I don't care who my Mentor is, as I am excited to work with whoever I am placed with.

Posted Oct 21, 2020