• 2493 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5072 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Clans Legendary

Discussion in 'Clans' started by DogCraze, Nov 17, 2019.

1. I've been thinking about new legendaries that could be added to the game and came up with a decent idea. I wanted to know what you guys think and have your input on the idea.

My idea was to get a new legendary that did wither damage. This is different from other legendaries due to it does passive damage if you hit them. Im unsure on how much damage this legend should do and how long the wither should last. This is where I am requesting your guy's input on this very new idea.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  2. Wither actually already does have an effect in Clans, essentially acting as a weakness that decreases damage but doesn't do tick damage, so I'm not sure if this feature would interfere with that. @Intex knows more about this stuff. If it did interfere, I'd imagine they could probably get around it anyways

Instead of adding a new legendary, I think this would be more well suited as apart of a skill exclusive to the scythe, being inherent to the wither and all that. Passive damage doesn't justify an entire new legend imo and there's already stuff like flaming runes that serve the same purpose

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Fallen, GAM and ShootinStars like this.
  3. Ya that is a cool idea to add it to the scythe. Thanks for your input!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  4. I like the idea of adding a wither effect to the scythe. The wither effect overall is a very interesting idea.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    GAM likes this.