• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Clans Event Idea

Discussion in 'Clans' started by five4ths2, Jan 28, 2020.

?

What do you think?

1. Fantastic idea! I want this in the game!

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. It's a cool idea.

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. It's alright, could be better.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not a good idea, wouldn't want this in the game.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Hiya!

So I think we can all agree that there is nothing more annoying in Clans than waiting an hour for an event, for it to just end up being Capture Point or Undead City. What makes these events so lame is that the loot drop from them is terrible. It makes sense though because they are very easy. What we players want are the boss events. And I have an idea that maybe could be added to the list. This event is a mix between a boss event and Undead City. My idea is called The Spider's Nest, or "Spider's Nest" for short.

The idea is that there is a big chamber that you enter and it is very dark to add a bit of suspense. The chamber would be full of cobwebs and of course spiders! Your goal is to find the Spider Queen, who is basically the boss you have to kill. So your first goal is to find the boss, while not dying to the hoards of spiders. Once you do find the queen, she could only have like 1500 or so health. Obviously, she couldn't be very big, as the Minecraft spiders are smaller than the player. If possible, maybe a custom spider could be created or some kind of command. But I still feel a normal size spider for the queen would do fine, and her minions could be cave spiders. The queen could have special potion effects so she could turn invisible for a few seconds, or become extremely fast.

This should be a difficult event so there could be a legendary drop chance. (That's what we want isn't it?)

Clans could really use a new and unique boss, as the current ones are kind of boring and plain. I feel this could add a lot of excitement when it shows up and would be really fun to do with your friends/allies!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    NightmareWubz and Karrrrl124 like this.
  2. hehe

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    GAM and five4ths2 like this.
  3. This is a really good event idea! I mean there could be some fixes to make this event more challenging like making the health higher, or being unable to bow it unless it enters a specific stage like the Witherton. This way we can have a challenging, and melee type event. Also, I would like to add another ability for the queen like throwing multiple cobwebs on you to get you stuck, so you would have to break all the cobwebs to get out. Other than that, I thought this was a really unique event and would seem really fun to have in Clans!

Posted Jan 30, 2020
    five4ths2 likes this.
  4. I think this event idea is great! I like the idea and - if anyone has watched Lord of the Rings - it would be really cool if the queen could stun a player by using an ability or potion called "Spider Bite" and immobilize them. Plus, this could be a great combination between melee and archery due to the ways the spider can move. Like you said, it could move at extremely fast speeds but at the same time climb walls, making it difficult to melee. Overall, this feels like an original and fun idea. I'd love to see it implemented!

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    five4ths2 likes this.
  5. I would really like to see a new event introduced to Clans, and I feel this could be it. I especially like the use of cave spiders. With a little bit of re working the damage and health of the boss and its minions I feel this could make a strong addition to the events.

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    five4ths2 likes this.
  6. I like the idea five, I believe that this could be a good idea for the Clans Community to enjoy. I think that most people would enjoy this idea and I believe it should be added to Clans.

-Talagomic

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    five4ths2 likes this.
  7. I'd think this would be a great idea!

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  8. Heya!
    I also think that Clans could do with some sort of a new event and this would be a unique idea for it. However, in terms of drop chance for legendary weapons and the difficulty of the event, I agree that it would be difficult to complete at first, more so than the iron wizard and the skeleton king, but over time players will always find the easiest way to complete the event which will bring it close to the difficulty of the other boss events (unless there is some sort of physical barrier which stops players from going straight for the Queen Spider) and wouldn't make sense to have a higher legendary drop chance in return. In addition, the current boss events are only entered by a teleport pad to stop players from easily running in and out of the event to escape fights. So, would your event idea have a similar system in place or would it be open? Also, where would the event be placed on the clans map? Would it replace any existing events? How often would it spawn?

Overall, I like this event idea, however more details need to be figured out to have a greater understanding of how this would work in Clans.

Posted Feb 22, 2020