• 276 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1485 Players Online
  • 1209 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Clan (Unknown Name) Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clans' started by iPenguiino, May 15, 2019.

1. Hey everybody! I have been a part of the clans community for a while now (since beta) and I would love to be the leader of a (hopefully) great clan! I am looking for skilled players, players willing to build a base, and players that are not toxic. I know it is late into the season but if anybody would like to try a new clan with me, that would be great. We would play on Clans 4 (No other servers have enough people online). If you would like to join, follow the process below.

Application:
    IGN:
    Age (if you are comfortable telling me):
    Discord Name (Required for communication):
    How Active are you?
    How Long have you been playing clans?
    Please rate all of your classes from 1-5
    (example)
    Assassin: 1
    Knight: 2
    Mage: 3
    Ranger: 4
    Brute: 5
    How many wins (send screenshot if possible):

This is a very short recruitment process and I just want to have fun on this server and hopefully become a great clan. If I accept you, be ready to 1v1 in an MPS to be accepted (Must beat me in at least 1 class). When recruited, you might stay recruit for a while until you have gained enough gear, or become trustworthy.
    Please be respectful and tell a clan member if you will be offline for a while.
    -iPenguiino

Posted May 15, 2019
  2. IGN oscn/ChocolateFrap
    Age 14
    oscn#5175
    Play around 12-16 hours per week
    I’ve been playing since beta
    Sin 4
    Knight 3
    Mage 1
    Ranger 2
    Brute 4
    How many wins: overall I’m guessing at least a thousand because I’ve played on three different accounts and they removed the tdm stats so screenshot would be inaccurate

ps I was in your clan once. I used to play in zIronBank in season 1 pls check ChocolateFrap, Primh, and oscn to see if you remember any of my past names

Posted May 15, 2019
  3. Thank you for applying! I will friend you on Mineplex (I'm muted btw) and I will invite you to an MPS sometime this week (Prob tomorrow around 4-6 EST if that works for you) to test your skills. My Discord name is Bardo#5716 so pls accept my friend request

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2019
  4. IGN:Goali1996
    Age (if you are comfortable telling me): Nearly 14
    Discord Name (Required for communication):CabSav#3381
    How Active are you? at least 2 hours a day. Sometimes 4+ In the weekend
    How Long have you been playing clans?Since beta
    (example)
    Assassin:4
    Knight: 4
    Ranger: 3
    Brute: 3
    I have over 900 wins in champions on my main account
    Thank you, I hope I can join :D

Posted May 18, 2019 at 6:23 PM
  5. IGN: Chaseyboo
    Discord: Raven#7790
    Activity: Play most days, unless I have work
    Rate:
    Brute,Knight, Ranger, Assassin, Mage
    Wins: Around 1000(havent played in a while)
    Feel free to hmu IG

Posted May 18, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  6. Um where is ur ratings for each class?

Posted May 18, 2019 at 8:05 PM
  7. oh my bad, that is from best to worst, didnt see the 1-5 thing. Brute: 5, Knight:4, ranger:4, assasin:4, mage:3

Posted May 18, 2019 at 9:13 PM
  8. Thank you for applying! You seem like a great fit for the clan so I will friend you on mineplex and on discord so I can test you in an mps sometime later today if you would like.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you for applying! I will test you in an mps later today hopefully but could you tell me how long you have been playing clans? Thank you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2019 at 10:06 AM
  9. Age (if you are comfortable telling me):15
    Discord Name (Required for communication): Mani#5406
    How Active are you? 4/5hrs more on weekends but I do have fortnite world cup
    How Long have you been playing clans? beta
    (example)
    Assassin: 4
    Knight: 4
    Ranger: 2
    Brute: 3
    How many wins (send a screenshot if possible): I have 82 wins just did it for illusion then I stopped playing dom

Posted May 19, 2019 at 10:29 AM
  10. [​IMG] IGN: CoolMiner420

Discord Name: oijwesrgfg #0514

How Active are you? I can play like 3-4 hours on weekends. Weekdays about 2 hours.

How Long have you been playing clans? Since season 2.

Please rate all of your classes from 1-5:

Assassin: 3, I can play it, I can't handle ganks as well as i'd like too with it.

Knight: 4, Used to main it, know how to deal with all classes (unless they're cheating).

Mage: 2, Sometimes I like to use aggro immolate builds or void ice prison but I never really enjoyed mage a lot, it dies so easily.

Ranger: 2, I've used ranger quite a bit but i'm still not very good at it. I can snipe in towers with napalm but if I have another option i'll go with a melee class

Brute: 4, I like playing brute now because it deals with assassins so well, but I can beat all the other classes with it too.

How many wins: 900

wins screenshot:

https://imgur.com/IqGB3oX

Posted May 19, 2019 at 11:02 PM,
    Last edited May 20, 2019 at 6:54 PM
  11. Thank you for applying! I will gladly try you out in an mps today around 3-6 EST when I can get online.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you for applying! I will try you out in an mps later today hopefully

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2019 at 7:12 AM