• 262 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1383 Players Online
  • 1121 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Carl Poll

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jkaebub, May 13, 2019.

1. I agree yeah, super excited about the introduction of new polls. I voted for master builders, just because I feel like there could be more themes added, as well as perhaps a way to destroy inappropriate builds, like a group vote or something, because of the recent influx of those sort of things. Overall, looking forward to seeing more in the future!

Posted May 14, 2019
  2. I voted for Mixed Arcade. There are quite a few threads that want their lobbies back (MIN-#). For the first few months, I thought the changes were improving the server as I saw a slight spike in player count. That success would not last for long as the player is now back to where it is. Only the popular games would have enough players to start. Games like Runner, Super Spleef, and Gladiators would never start because players do not join their lobbies. The voting system gave every Mixed Arcade game a chance to be played. This time, I would make the available games in every rotation to 5 instead of 3 so there is less possibility of players leaving because their favourite game is not there.

I think this new poll is a great way to get ideas from players. The rewards convince them to come to Carl the Creeper and give their vote. Listening to the community is usually the best source of information on what Mineplex needs to do as they are the ones receiving service. They should do more of these in the future!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted May 14, 2019
    Jango_55 and Evgeen like this.
  3. Hello!

I really agree with you and others in this thread that an in-game poll is really shown that Mineplex is really listening to their community which is obsoletely great. Polls system always existed on Mineplex since the old days and I just remember how it was actively used in 2015 but in recent years, it was not used so often. It's so great that polls system was updated and is using again!

I personally voted for Mixed Arcade because I just want to get an old Mixed Arcade system back, just like @Crazyy_Tim & @MrDrProfessor//_Prof_ want it too. After 2019 Lobby Update, it lost its mixed part as the games don't cycle anymore through each other on the same server how it always was since the old Mineplex days. With the current system, it's impossible to play less popular arcade games which is not cool.

Just like @Veans said, I'd like to see the results to be released for public too after the poll will end to see what the percentages of each game were on the vote.

I'm really excited to see what game is going to be updated next and I believe update for that game will be great!

Posted May 14, 2019
    Jango_55 and _Prof_ like this.
  4. Heyoo!

The Carl's Polls has recently been reintroduced and I'm happy to see that! I believe it's the most facile way that lets players offer feedback to the staff team. Voting is quite effortlessly and it also rewards players. Personally, I think this is the easiest way to see community members feedback and I'm glad that we have the opportunity to vote again!

I voted for Super Smash Mobs because it's one of my favorite games and I would love to see what changes could be brought to the current meta. I really wish there were more options because there are a lot of games which I'd love to see updated. Hopefully, we will see more polls in the near future!

Posted May 14, 2019
  5. Heyoo!
    I actually really like the new polling system. I found that it really made me feel that my opinion would have an impact. I also feel that this new system will help Mineplex with community relations. It allows for community feedback as well as makes everyone feel more involved. As others have mentioned, I think that if Mineplex makes the results public, it will really help with transparency. Anyways, I voted for Skywars since that's my favorite game. I can't wait to see what the results are!

Posted May 14, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  6. I like the poll feature, as it's a nice way for players to easily give their opinion on something, e.g. - which game they'd like to see updated next. Although, I feel like players usually vote for their favorite or one of their favorite games, (myself included) so games with smaller player bases may possibly be overlooked, even if they're in heavy need of an update.

Personally, I voted for Speed Builders, as it has quite a few bugs currently that really affect gameplay, and it would be nice to see some new builds added as well.

Posted May 15, 2019
  7. The new poll system is definitely a great addition! It’s for sure a lot cleaner than the previous system. I personally voted for Mixed Arcade to be updated next as I feel the current way it is laid out gives unfair treatment to certain games. I’m never able to join a game of Evolution, Bomb Lobbers, etc. because there is never anyone in queue for them with the current system. I feel it could be updated so that those games get out back in rotation. Anyways, these were just my personal thoughts and I’m excited to see more polls in the future! ^_^

Posted May 15, 2019
    Jango_55 and _Prof_ like this.
  8. skywars is superior

needs an update
    thank 33333333333333333333

Posted May 15, 2019
  9. Hiya

This new poll system is awesome! Theres just one game that needs to be updated though... Dominate needs an update. I think that dominate needs an update, because most of the skills are starting to become a little glitched, or buggy. With dominate being updated, the updates will come on over to clans too, and increase the amount of clans players by a lot. I think its a win win for mineplex :)

Posted May 15, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  10. Hellloooo!

Having a poll certainly shows that Mineplex wants to update the game which the community wants to see an update for. It also shows that Mineplex does not want to spend developing time on a game which the community doesn't want to see an update for, but that's not 100% true. Anywho, I voted for MineStrike, simply because the physics is so broken and it needs to see a major revamp to many aspects of it.

Posted May 16, 2019
  11. What are you talking about?

Posted May 16, 2019
    Zipppo, Glamourized and Jkaebub like this.
  12. Java players are lucky to have a new Carl poll but for bedrock, it hasn't been updated for years :/

Posted May 16, 2019
    Starx280 and ohrangee567 like this.
  13. What I said was that through the poll, Mineplex would put in developing time for a game that the community wants to see an update for, but developing time might be put into other games too, that's what i meant by "not 100% true".

Posted May 17, 2019 at 1:15 PM
    Sobki likes this.