• 1256 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9694 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New Cakewars Mode? (Insane Cakewars)

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Ihyr, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So basically the cap of players per team is changed to 10 instead of 4, and the gen is already max this allows for massive 10v10 fights in good gear giving for fun experiences and cooler events. This could also be in the form of 4v4v4v4v4v4v4v4 (8 teams) giving the affect of a giant game allowed for a bigger challenge for the community's pvping side with more teams meaning more pvp!

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    FiveCPS likes this.
  2. i see where your coming from and i think that would be a cool idea, i would give it a go for sure and would prob enjoy it as i do enjoy team fights half the time but theres a low chance it will be added

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Ihyr likes this.
  3. It's been said many times that we don't want to release another game mode of Cake Wars because it would split up the community. We would love to make different versions of the game, but it would take away players from each game mode individually, making it harder for games to start. It would affect all game modes that we have of Cake Wars. Specifically with this idea, it seems like it would be difficult to gather enough people on the server to fill a lobby and get a game going. While we have a much larger player base than a lot of servers out there, I don't believe it's large enough to support this type of game along with the current versions we already have. I like the idea, but it's just not practical for the server in my opinion.

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Nolawn/Shaiym and ATruePitato like this.
  4. I’m thinking it’s NOT going to be added. first of all, to crazy. Plus where is mineplex going to get all these players for 1 game? Plus it affects duos, and 4’s. And since I’m a grind in cw. I don’t want this to ruin my game. I’m so close to frosting already. Ruins playerbase. Look, ok? Thanks for trying an ideas but I don’t think this was planned enough. So for me, it’s a -1, Chap.

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  5. 1. No need to be mad, 2. Frosting carries over all modes 3. Don't call me chap 4. it was an idea calm down

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 19, 2019
  6. Personally, this seems pretty unnecessary. Like others have said, it would split the cake wars community and make it harder for games to fill up. The only way I can see this really being a thing, is if they have some sort of special event for it. I know that they’ll sometimes have OP/Modified versions of a game mode in an event server, so maybe OP cake wars can be a part of that at some point. I would like it, at least for a bit but it just seems like it wouldn’t work out. Other than that, it’s pretty impractical :c

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  7. Hey there!

I think this would be a great idea. However, I do not believe it'd be a permanent game mode. Also, as said above, we do not have much of a player-base quite yet to implement new game modes. Maybe in the future, we'll have a much more of a diversity of players to add in some things back that players would like to see back. If this were to be seen in Cake Wars, it'd be an event or something, and not a game mode because it's not really needed. I like the idea though.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  8. Thread moved to Game Alterations
    Thread locked > Idea denied

I'd believe this new gamemode shouldn't be added to the server. There were some previous ideas about the alternative Cake Wars gamemode before. Unfortunately, most of the ideas were previously denied by the Leadership team. Adding another gamemode would divide the community and cause most games to not start. With that being said, I'll have to deny your idea at this time. If you have any questions feel free to message me. -1

I'm going to quote @hazeae24's post below. You can find her original response here.

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Nolawn/Shaiym and hazeae24 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.