• 468 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6004 Players Online
  • 5536 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Cake Wars Mode

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by primitlve, Nov 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hey there!

As many have stated a solo mode sounds fantastic and I myself would love that.

However I do feel trios would be fun, Mineplex just really does not have the playerbase to split to that many version of cakewars. So sadly I would have to say that trios doesent seem like a great idea. Again though, solos sounds great!!!

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  2. I agree with most people there should be a 1s mode but not a 3s mode.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  3. Hey there!!

In the past, I've mentioned bringing either a trios/solo mode to the community. Personally, when I'm playing with friends and there's only 3 of us and we cannot get a 4th it can be challenging to play specifically against let's say another party that has 4 people. We'd have to dodge until either A. There are no other 4 person parties or B. Play against parties/teams who are at a similar skill level. Introducing a trio mode will not only attract 3 person parties that have been struggling to find a 4th but additionally expand on the number of players playing cakewars. We have to take into account that cakewars is one if not the most popular gamemode on Mineplex so expanding on a game that players are enjoying a lot would impact the community and the server positively. The same goes with solos, while I'm not the biggest solo player it would still benefit us as a community if we're looking to grind by ourselves. Overall, I really do believe that adding a trio cakewars mode would receive positive feedback within the community however with solo I would hold onto the idea and see how trios does first and from there we could receive more feedback in the community about implementing a solo's mode. Thank you for your idea!!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  4. true

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  5. I agree with most of what you said except for the fact that games will take longer. Implementing a new CW mode would bring more players back/to Mineplex.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2020
  6. Introducing Cake Wars in the first place didn't bring back players. Maybe a bit but not a lot. Players that were playing other games moved to CW. Like some players from Skywars.

Posted Nov 30, 2020