• 929 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3026 Players Online
  • 2097 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Build Leads! [6/10/19]

Discussion in 'Build Team Updates' started by Dutty, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Goodbye @Giovani, I wish you the best of luck with your future adventures! As for @PyxllCreates and @Intoxicating I'd like to congratulate you both, I know you'll make great heads of those teams! I'd also like to congratulate you Dutty of becoming team lead, these are all well deserved promotions!

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    Dutty, Intoxicating and PyxllCreates like this.
  2. First of all, I would like to thank @Giovani for all the hard work throughout these years. I feel he has been here since forever and he will be a person I will always remember. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

I am glad to see that @Dutty took over his position. She’s been a hard worker for years and I’ve been admiring her work here even since I started playing on Mineplex. She truly deserves this responsibility! Congrats!

I could not end my post without congratulating one of my closest friends out here! @Intoxicating I know how hard you’ve worked for this and you truly deserve it! I’m glad you’re now being a MapLead!
    I AM PROUD OF YOU!!

Congrats to @PyxllCreates on achieving this position! You’re doing a great job on Mineplex and I am happy you will be in charge of applications! ^^

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    PyxllCreates and Intoxicating like this.
  3. Congratulations! You guys earned it! <3 :)

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    PyxllCreates likes this.
  4. Congratulations to the both of you!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    PyxllCreates likes this.
  5. I can tell that the build team is being left in great hands. A huge thank you to @Giovani for your MANY years of service here on the build team. Your ability to hold your post for 4+ years is certainly an achievement that deserves recognition and although we did not talk much over the years, I am in awe of all the work you have managed to do throughout your tenure. With a goodbye, of course, comes congratulations. Congrats to @Dutty @Intoxicating and @PyxllCreates on your new roles. I am looking forward to all the great things you will do and I know you will have the community and the staff team to support you along the way!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    PyxllCreates and Intoxicating like this.
  6. Congrats on the both of you for achieving such a huge accomplishment! Also you becoming the new Build Admin lol.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    PyxllCreates likes this.
  7. Wow, congratulations @Intoxicating And @PyxllCreates . You guys are seriously talented builders, and I'm excited to see what else you can add into the server! Nice shiny tags ;)!

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    Intoxicating and PyxllCreates like this.