• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10712 Players Online
  • 7822 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Build Leads! [6/10/19]

Discussion in 'Build Team Updates' started by dutty, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Hey guys!

Just wanted to make a quick announcement regarding the changes the Build Team is currently undergoing. Recently, we sadly had to say farewell to @Giovani, who has been the Lead of the team for many years now, as he is branching out into the world of the Minecraft Marketplace, and seeing where new experiences may lead him. We all wish him well.

That said, with his leave, a new Team Lead had to be promoted; I was fortunate enough to take on the role. However, this thread isn't about me. Since I'm now Lead of the team, I decided to hand down some of my responsibilities to people who I felt had shown a really great amount of dedication and effort to their respective subteams. So I would like you all to join me in congratulating @Intoxicating on becoming the new Map Submissions Lead, and @PyxllCreates on becoming the new Builder Applications Lead. They have both shown a great amount of hard work and dedication to these subteams, and the team itself.

You may contact them regarding anything to do with applications and submissions in the near future. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help ;)

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  2. Woohoo! Congrats @PyxllCreates and @Intoxicating!!!! I wish you a great future leading these sub-teams!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    joshuart likes this.
  3. Extremely excited to take on this new role. Thanks for giving me this opportunity <3

and a very special congrats to @Intoxicating !!

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  4. Congratulations to all of you!! You've done incredible work and all of these promotions are well deserved. Keep creating amazing things. <3

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  5. Posted Jun 10, 2019
    joshuart and Intoxicating like this.
  6. Me: Oh Intox is build app team?
    Me: OH INTOX IS BUILD LEAD?

Aaaaaa Gratz @PyxllCreates and @Intoxicating!!! Good luck with ur new positions!

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    Tea, joshuart and Intoxicating like this.
  7. Congratulations both of you! uwu

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    joshuart likes this.
  8. Congrats to all of you! I remember the old days years ago applying for builder, and still to this day...

My builds are terrible.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    richcaroline likes this.
  9. Congrats! :)

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  10. gg

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  11. goodbye gio [​IMG]

wishing u all the best

congrats to everyone in their new spots

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    joshuart likes this.
  12. Congrats to you both, and best of luck on with your Marketplace future Giovani!

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    joshuart likes this.
  13. Congrats And Good Luck.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  14. Sad to see Gio leave, he's done amazing work for the Marketplace team and the Build team so it's gonna be extremely weird to not see him around. Anyways, congrats to Intox on his new role it surely fits him well.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    Tea and richcaroline like this.
  15. Congratulations! Now I’m waiting to become the lead of Map Testing!

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  16. Thanos snapped last remainder of RWF

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    joshuart and Smalusion like this.
  17. Congrats :)

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  18. Major congratulations to all of you! I'm sure that you all will contribute towards Mineplex in a great way. I've seen you all develop through many positions and I'm glad to see everyone expanding their roles on the server. And I'd like to wish @Giovani good luck on their journey through the marketplace I've seen Giovani build ever since I can remember. I hope that their skills will come in useful for the marketplace!

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    joshuart likes this.
  19. Wow, a huge congratulations to both PxyllCreates and Intoxicating on their newly appointed Build Team applications! You both have worked extremely hard to get where you are, and I’m overjoyed to see both of you succeeding. Along with that, congratulations to a Dutty on become the new team lead. She’s been working hard at this for what, years? She’s constantly putting out quality maps and doing wonderfully in all of her teams. With that being said, a goodbye and farewell goes to Giovanni. Gio has worked really hard for this team and I’m proud of everything he did; I wish him luck in all his future endeavors.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    dutty and joshuart like this.
  20. He hasn't snapped smal... yet.

Posted Jun 10, 2019