• 1016 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10111 Players Online
  • 9095 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New build I made today!

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Arshaad_73, Jan 20, 2021.

1. oooooh looks like a little library! I like the car as well! It looks like a nice limousine xD

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  2. This is a really lovely build you've made here! I always love checking out the forums for when people share their builds, clearly there are some really talented builders amongst the community and you are definitely one of them! In the future, I feel like it would be a great idea if you gave some more angles of your build so we can see all around the building and get a better picture of what it looks like. I'm really impressed with how nice this build looks though, keep it up and I hope to see some more in the near future!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  3. Hey!

This looks extraordinary! I am really impressed with the high level of quality detail put in to the build in addition to the intricate design of the whole thing, ranging from the roadways to the building. I especially like the different sets of blocks and styles incorporated into the wall of the building along with all of the included windows. Excellent job overall and I'd love to see more builds from you in the future! :)

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  4. ooooo this is awesome, it feels very grand and the shading looks great, nice build!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.