• 1582 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1582 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New build I made today!

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Arshaad_73, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Posted Jan 20, 2021
    C2MineCraft, xWand, dcdb and 6 others like this.
  2. I am really loving that limousine. I think the build looks great! You should consider making it a full building and have some fun decorating the inside and post that too. I really love the colour scheme you came up with, it gives me some old-fashioned vibes. I do think the birch looks a little off, though, maybe acacia would have stood out a bit more?

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    dcdb and Arshaad_73 like this.
  3. I think the pallet works well tho, white-grey-yellow-blue tones.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
    dcdb and maevestarbaby like this.
  4. I like it a lot! Keep up the good work!!

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  5. That mansion looks incredible I'm good at redstone but building I'm the worst at. Keep it up. :)

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  6. Oooh! I like this a lot! I am a fan of the white/gray building with the blue accents! Keep up the great work!

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  7. Very nice overall! It looks like you put a lot of effort into this, and I definitely commend you for that. I really like the color palette that you used - it gives the build a nice feel. The limousine looks really good as well, and it's a super nice touch.

Keep up the good work!

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  8. nice job :3

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  9. Was awesome stalking you build it and I love the way it came out :D

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  10. How did you stalk them while they were making it?

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  11. I was making it on a good creative server where we build on. While I was making it Paladise visited me a few times.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  12. 0wO WHAT THAT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!

WELL DONE BRAH!

Oh wait ur from the Netherlands???

Ik Ben Ook Van Nederland Vet cool man

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  13. Heyo Arshaad!

Another showcase, another amazing build! So far in viewing a couple of your showcases, you haven’t failed to wow me with your incredible building skills! First and foremost, it’s evident that a lot of time and detail went into this build. I think that you did a incredible job in structuring and including extensive amounts of detail in the building, and in the surrounding areas. My favorite thing about your build is the block palette you selected. I feel strongly that the blues go together really well with the stone and the gray wool. Great job! Adding on, I think that the street, street lamps and limousine really make the building stand out. Adding surrounding details can absolutely be just as important as including detail in your main build, and I feel that you always do an excellent job of implementing both. I really enjoyed viewing another build of yours, keep up the great work! I hope to see more showcases moving forward. :)

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  14. Hii!

I honestly have no idea how you build so well! I would never be able to accomplish something like this, I really like the structure and design of what you've built. Keep posting these - I really enjoy admiring your buildings!

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 and the cooler wolf like this.
  15. Yoo nice man xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2021
    the cooler wolf and Paladise like this.
  16. #OranjeForever

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  17. xDDD

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  18. Hey I love that, it's pretty good. I like the style the best, because I am awful at finding a good style for a building.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  19. Hey!
    The fact that your build was, quite literally, all improvised with literally no references is amazing! You are so so talented, and I cannot wait to see what you build next. I am seriously impressed!!

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  20. Pop off Arshaad. It's been a while since I've seen one of your builds so it's definitely good to see you're continuing to post them. It looks so visually impressive and the fact that you've improvised too just makes it even better. Keep up the great work man.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.