• 834 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3413 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Bridges Map: Submerged

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Invader Plays, Jun 27, 2019.

1. A new bridges map, and some other bridges maps.

Posted Jun 27, 2019
  2. What a unique/funny map showcase. I personally find myself playing bridges and not realizing if the maps are new or not. Next time I play, I will keep my eyes out for this map.

Posted Jun 27, 2019
  3. Hey there!
    Super entertaining video. I don't play Bridges too often and it was great seeing some gameplay of the new map. Honestly, in terms of gameplay you seem to be doing pretty well! It seems like you know your way around the two maps and you showed exceptionally well performance.

I think I have a few recommendations for future videos. I suggest you explore a few editing techniques that might help your video pop out more which might highlight a few PvP skills a little more. Maybe it could bring about some sort of montage if you get pretty good at it! Furthermore, something I find super attractive when I watch videos are texture packs. I totally recommend getting some for enhanced gameplay and maybe even PvP skills! I think that your videos are pretty good and I think that I'd love to see more of them around.

Posted Jun 27, 2019
  4. Heyooo!

I am jamming to that music! Also, gotta love that Nelson laugh! LOL! Jokes aside, I think this video is pretty cool! I don't really play bridges ever so it's nice to see some of the new maps without me having to play the game. Like @Tours stated above, you should try some cool editing techniques, experiment more with your video and match it to your liking, but make sure it will entertain others too! Great video, love the new map!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  5. Thank you for the feedback everybody! I appreciate you liking the video, and I appreciate the feedback. I will work on some new editing Styles! I am also working on a montage, I am not sure when I will complete the montage though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2019