• 1539 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8673 Players Online
  • 7134 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Bridges achievement

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Krystal The Fox, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Heya! I came up with a small idea for bridges. It is a new achievement for bridges. The information on this new bridges achievement is below.

Achievement name: Cover me with diamonds!
    How to unlock: Equip a full set of diamond armor
    Reward: 7000 gems

Let me know what you think!

Posted Dec 28, 2020
    Krxo, maevestarbaby and Amg like this.
  2. Hey! I definitely wouldn't mind having this as a new achievement, as there aren't too many achievements for Bridges. There are currently 6 achievements which most of them are more difficult and time consuming achievements. This achievement isn't too difficult for most players, and I think this would encourage players as well to go for full diamond and contribute to their team. Great idea, I hope to see this added!

- Lucas

Posted Jan 4, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  3. I certainly agree with Lucas here. Seeing how most of the current bridges achievements are somewhat time consuming, I wouldn’t mind seeing a new easy achievement for players. As Lucas said, I believe it would encourage players and it overall wouldn’t hurt to add it in. Great idea, I hope it is successful!

Posted Jan 4, 2021
  4. I think this is a wonderful idea! Being around in the Bridges community for quite a while I definitely do agree with @XtremeLucas543 and @Amg_ on this one! As there are 6 achievements for the gamemode, 5/6 of those require getting kills in some type of way. It would definitely be awesome to get easier achievements for newer players. Adding more laidback/easier achievements could possibly even encourage newer players to play the gamemode and will also definitely will get newer players to try to get good armor which will help them during games! Awesome idea and I hope to see it added! :)

Posted Jan 4, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  5. Bump Bump Bump!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 13, 2021
  6. Whats Bridges? Is it a java thing?

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  7. Yeah, The Bridges is one of Java Mineplex's games in which there are 4 islands, one for each different team.
    There is a grace period that players use to gear up and fight to be the last one standing after the bridges have spawned once the grace period has ended.

As for the thread, I think it's a very creative idea and I would not mind if this achievement was added at all.
    As somebody has already mentioned, The Bridges' achievements haven't been updated in a while and there aren't a lot of them so this could be a nice little addition to the gamemode.

Great idea, creative thinking, and due to that I'll be giving this idea a +1.

Have a great day/night
    - Petar

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  8. Yes it's a a java thing

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2021