• 1321 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5654 Players Online
  • 4333 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Bosses

Discussion in 'Clans' started by 14min, Mar 21, 2020.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes, new bosses should be added.

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No, I like it how it is.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. We know of our four events in the game Capture Point, Undead City, Iron Wizard, Skeleton King. The Capture Point and Undead City most won't do and look over. What's the point of having an event for people to not want to do it. I think that a new event like the Iron Wizard and Skeleton King should be added. These new bosses could replace the other events or just be added as a wholly new event in a new area. Players need something that is not hard that they wouldn't want to do at all and not easy like they wouldn't get anything out of it. I think a new boss as let's say a Snow King. This boss can be like the Skeleton King and be surrounded by minions to go out and kill. These minions can blast balls and push players away while doing damage. Just an idea, I think all of you will have one also. I also think I speak for a lot of people that clans needs to be spiced up and have new thing added. Let me know what you think about this idea.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  2. They wont add anything its been like 11 seasons so far (inclucing beta and alpha) and nothing all they added was capture points and raids not events they have basiclly lost 70% of clans players cues before all 9 servers were always full but now its only 3 and 8 which reach a max of 65-75

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  3. I think you should steer more towards constructive criticism. Instead of ranting like this, you should try and create a new boss idea of your own.

I agree that Clans needs both more players and more content. For some people who quit, I guess it just got old. Some people left because of strict admins, and others because of cheaters (Which has been significantly fixed on clans 3) and also, because people grow up. Losing players is something that is going to happen almost any month for any server. We just need a couple of ideas to lift Clans back up. Which is why any of the community could contribute to this.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    14min likes this.
  4. I feel like there needs to be one or two more large bosses/events to fit into the main event pool, but there should also be mini-bosses that are hidden in certain locations throughout clans in order to give smaller clans something to do and a way to get somewhat valuable loot. These bosses should not be announced in chat, and should re spawn after a certain amount of time. An idea I've seen is an enderman in a cave at fields.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    14min and kznny like this.
  5. The real question is, would you rather have bug fixes or new content? As a past member of Clans Management, a lack of ideas for new events is not the issue. We had several ideas planned out, but it's a matter of priority and what the dev team had time for. If you have any ideas for new content I suggest writing them out in as much detail as you can, post them here and forward this thread to members of Clans Management.

The issue was always, do we want to use our dev time to fix bugs or use it to create new content? Do we want to push big updates with several new additions to the game mode at the cost of it taking several months or do it little by little? I understand people's frustration with the game being stale, which is why Clans Management has upped the amount of Events that take place monthly to help curve this frustration. On top of this, if you have any cool ideas for Events you can also forward those ideas to anyone on CM and it should be considered.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  6. My suggestion for the elder boss to be added on the discord got a total of around 40 +1's and 3 -1's and that was around 3 months ago. CM will be taking their time in updates although its sad to see but we cant do anything about it.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    14min likes this.
  7. The Cap/UC events require reworks however I don't believe they need to be removed. UC is boring because due to its poor loot table no one shows up. It was a very fun event initially when it was new, as it brought a lot of competition. But when people realized that raw beef was the sum of their troubles for going to it, they stopped coming. Better loot tables and better mobs/opposition as well as a system which bases the # of chests off the # of players in the server (Undead City vs Undead Village, circa beta) would be the way to balance this & make it viable. If better loot was put in (potentially reverting the table to beta times), I believe UC would be fun again & attract players abroad.

The Cap event just needs to be moved to fields w/ buffed loot tables to be popular & competitive. That is it.

I liked your boss idea, though I'd like to see a bit more. Elaborate on damage values, drops, waves/levels, etc.
    Overall, great idea & thread. Was enjoyable to read.

Regards,
    Isaac.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    14min likes this.