• 1371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9488 Players Online
  • 8117 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New block hunt kit - Hunter Assassin

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Tails The Fox, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Heya. I have came up with a new kit for block hunt! it is called Hunter assassin

Kit name: Hunter Assassin
    Description: A skilled hunter who can quickly find hiders
    Cost: 10000 gems
    Items in kit. Full leather armor, Diamond Sword. smoke bomb.
    Abilities: smoke bomb (Recieve 1 smoke bomb every 40 seconds. Maximum of 1.)

Let me know what you think!

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  2. Hey, this is definitely an interesting idea, but I feel that having a smoke bomb as well as a diamond sword is way too OP for hunters. Maybe a smoke bomb could be used along with a slightly weaker sword could work but I'm not sure. Definitely food for thought and not something I would personally disregard completely but I think it's just a bit OP to have those abilities together, and could ultimately lead to the game being more unbalanced. However, that's just my opinion and it'll be interesting to see what other people think. Thanks for the idea and good luck with getting it processed!

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    CraftyAditya674, WaynePlayz and Ref like this.
  3. I think an Iron sword, and a permanent speed boost(like the assassins kit in champions) would be better. Also the smoke bombs should need a 30s cooldown instead of 40s imo. And make it the achievement kit instead of taser (because nobody really uses it) Great idea though!

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  4. why would a hunter need smoke bombs...

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    Bossitiveplays, nico, JAKE/// and 2 others like this.
  5. The diamond sword is fine. The kit has leather armor because any other would be OP. also the armor will make it relitivly easy for hiders to kill since the weapon is diamond. A speed boost would make the kit OP

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 27, 2020
  6. The diamod sword is not really OP considering the armor the kit has. The smoke bomb cooldown is 40 seconds because it would be OP to give it a shorter cooldown.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 27, 2020
  7. Yeah smoke bombs are for escaping. In a cat and mouse scenario a cat wouldn't need to smoke bomb.

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    Bossitiveplays, nico, JAKE/// and 2 others like this.
  8. Hey there, just a question for you!

What would make it faster to find hiders over the mobility of leaper or the tracker of radar? I'm a serious advocate of unique gameplay and having a different feel in mineplex games. Just tossing some smoke bomb from another kit taken from another game doesn't really make me feel like I'm playing something different, rather a bad crossover. That feeling is amplified when a feature that's already unoriginal is duplicated into another kit. The game starts to feel like a kitchen sink meant to please fans.

For the people that don't know: Kitchen Sink was derived from modpacks. After a long time you hit this wall and modders start creating basic slap mods together with a custom questbook packs. The term is the same as cookie cutter style, which in itself is basic copy paste - cut and paste.

For me this is a -1, have a good day! ~ ʇɐoƃ

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  9. to prevent skilled pvpers (hiders) to get away more easily

Posted Sep 28, 2020
  10. Smoke bombs would help hunters to escape from chickens trying to kill them... which should be done the opposite way, right? Hunters are supposed to hunt not run away from hiders... unless?
    In my opinion useless kit not matching Block Hunt at all
    -1 from me.

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    JAKE/// and BlueFlash like this.
  11. I love the idea but a smoke bomb seems really silly. Maybe just full leather armor, iron sword, and bow. 10,000 gems seems a lot for a kit. If I were to buy that kit it would take half of my gems. Leaving me with 12,000 gems since I have 22,000 gems. Obviously the website says that I only earned a total of 15,000 gems, but I have more than that because I’ve been claiming level up rewards from my best friend Carl the Creeper. Lol. Anyway, I wouldn’t want a new kit now that I have the achievement kits and not only that but it’s pretty easy to hunt in Java. I would have to leave you with a balanced rating. -0 from me

Posted Sep 28, 2020