• 1060 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9498 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Bedrock Edition Cake Wars Update Gameplay!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by swimfan72, Feb 16, 2019.

1. The video is me playing the new cake wars update as I talk about new features and balance changes.
    I am a newish YouTuber and I am planning to someday be popular enough to have some sort of YouTube rank on bedrock edition.
    Subscribe if you like my kind of content and leave me some advice/tips :D

My channel --> Swimfan72

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  2. Are you even allowed to advertise here?

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  3. Yes, that is the whole purpose of this sub forum
    the literal forum is called YouTube video showcase

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 17, 2019
  4. I have a love hate relationship with this new update but some of the bug fixes are great. I’m a leaderboards player and I’m also thinking of starting a YouTube channel but still figuring out things. You should use your voice instead of the text on screen. Don’t be afraid to use a Mic
    --- Post updated ---
    After watching your videos your pretty good at PVP but something that you could improve on is learning how to speed bridge/Jump Bridge

Posted Feb 16, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  5. Thanks for the feed back it's really encouraging! I don't have a mic but I will probably get one soon to avoid all the caption editing in time and most people would probably prefer I talk to. As far as bridging goes I'll try and learn a way to speed bridge soon. Maybe I'll even make a video on my jitter clicking and some how integrate that with my bridging technique. If you are interested on starting you tube I would recommend editing with Adobe premier pro because it is easy and if you have a student email chances are you can use that to install it for free onto any pc you own along with any other adobe app for free. I also record 60 fps HD videos just by recording using the windows + G keys for screen capture. -Swimfan72

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 17, 2019
  6. Wth I didn’t even think jitter clicking could hit so fast. I heard like 20cps

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  7. He is definitely allowed to, as long as it's friendly, and not inappropriate.

Anyways, great content. More on the recording part, try to remove the black bars at the top and bottom of the recording? That always bothers me a bit. Just make it full screen, or whatever recording software you use, stretch it! It would make it look even better than it does already. :P

Also, try and include a thumbnail if you can. It attracts people's attention and gets them to click on the video. Even if you don't get the watch time, you get the extra view, which may lead to another, and another.

Good luck on your future youtube career!

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  8. what FOV settings do you use?

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  9. I get the middle point when I first start then the emerald points. that's when I kill everyone ;)

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  10. Yeah I don't know the world record but I gotta be up there for god speed jitter clicking
    --- Post updated ---
    Max
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks for the advice! I'm pretty sure I can make the black bars go away just by using the fit to frame feature in Adobe Premiere. For a thumbnail I can get Adobe Photoshop and make one that way because it definitely would help get me the extra views.

OP OP
  11. Hey there! Good editing, very enjoyable.
    Hmmm... Are you paying $30 a month to make thumbnails and adjust video frames? That's definitely your choice, I won't argue. Tho, let me suggests you simpler tools, like Backgrounder, which is a good and free way to make this kind of thumbnails, while for the frames https://online-video-cutter.com/ works fine or you can just change your recording software since you are playing on pc (I would suggest Shadowplay if you have an Nvidia graphics card, or the Windows game bar (WIN+G)).
    Hope I helped you. Have a good day.

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  12. Thanks for the advice! I'm pretty sure I can make the black bars go away just by using the fit to frame feature in Adobe Premiere. For a thumbnail I can get Adobe Photoshop and make one that way because it definitely would help get me the extra views.
    I use my school email to use any Adobe app I want for free. I use the windows game bar to record and Adobe Premiere Pro to edit videos. I love premiere pro and it is the editing app I will always use because it's the best for me. I am starting to make my thumbnails with Photoshop and getting better at things as I get more advice and experience on YouTube. -Swimfan72

OP OP