• 1732 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10170 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Back to School Sale Discussion

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ethethchan, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:35 PM.

1. So I logged on to the mineplex website to see if there were any new updates and much to my delight there was! I clicked on it and it introduced a fantastic sale in ranks and two new bonus names. I was wondering if I had to repurchase ultra to acquire these names or if it would immediately come to me for already having eternal rank. If anyone could give me insight that would be amazing! Thanks!

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 11:35 PM
    Kyuine likes this.
  2. Hey! Unfortunately yes you have to rebuy a rank that has the No.2 pencil! The package doesn't come with ranks people already have as well. Hope this helped! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me!

-Kyuine

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 11:55 PM
    ethethchan likes this.
  3. Alrighty Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:34 AM
    Kyuine likes this.
  4. There are actually two ways you can acquire the back to school sale items. Like Kyuine said, you can purchase Ultra - or any rank for that matter - to get the items. That is the cheaper alternative if you only want the sword name and title. The second option is purchasing the Color Splash cosmetic set for a few more dollars. So not only do you get the Color Splash cosmetics, but the back to school ones too. It's all a matter of how much you want to spend and if you want more cosmetics.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:43 AM,
    Last edited Sep 11, 2019 at 12:16 PM
    Kyuine, Segwat and ethethchan like this.
  5. Oh! i see, That is nice but if i have for example 100 chests that are all from eternal monthly crates that you have been saving then is there a chance you can get those as well?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 1:04 AM
    Kyuine likes this.
  6. As of now, the only way to get those cosmetics is to purchase them. I don't know if in the future they will be added to chests. They are limited items, so I'm going to assume it's unlikely that they will.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 1:23 AM