• 1508 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7646 Players Online
  • 6138 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Art!!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by halleeanne, May 10, 2020.

1. Both these pieces are for @Stormiiee !!
    This is the profile picture:
    [​IMG]
    And this is the banner!
    [​IMG]

I also plan on opening a store!! It would be an Etsy shop because other sites like BigCartel require a business PayPal account and some other sites require a monthly fee... I don't have that kind of money so Etsy is what I'm working with.
    Here are my prices:

Headshot/Bust Up Drawing: $6 USD

Full Body Drawing: $8 USD

Simple Color Drawing: (like no shading/highlighting): $4 USD

Line Art: $2 USD

Simple Banner: (no characters just title and background): $2 USD

Detailed Banner: (with characters, UNLESS the character is very simple this would count under Simple Banner): $6 USD

What I have here would cost $14 with those prices but I did them for free. If anyone has any suggestions of what I should change my prices as tell me! I don't want to rip anyone off... I just don't know what to set my prices as..

Posted May 10, 2020
    Phamtastic, zdemon98, 0775 and 5 others like this.
  2. Hello!!!

Your so talented!! I love the work you've produced, thanks for sharing!

<3

Posted May 10, 2020
  3. Some really interesting and nice work you've got here! I think the prices are fair and I wouldn't class them as a rip-off so to speak, I really like your style and if I didn't already have amazing art for my profile (done by @Wanderer and @TeaSpiller) then I would have probably considered getting it!​

Posted May 10, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  4. Awe thank you so much!! I am starting a new matching PFP and Banner for @zdemon98 next!! I'll probably be done in at least 3 days as for those I was drawing them over 3 days.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 10, 2020
    zdemon98 and PROSTONE like this.
  5. Awe thank you so much and thank you for the feedback on the prices!! And oh nw!! They are both extremely talented and I love their art! I just cannot get a job rn due to Corona so I think this would be a fun way to earn money.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 10, 2020
    Oscaros_ likes this.